D&D and the rising pandemic

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Our county health department last updated their covid info website at the end of November. I guess local officials , have declared the war on covid is won, so it's important to bury all the data or something. Because freedumb! 😣

Fortunately, info's available from other sources.

Last edited:

Zardnaar

Legend
Sister in laws family all had mild cases. Turns out she over indulged in gin the day her partner tested positive and used his toothbrush that night so whatever chance she had of dodging Covid failed right there.

Last edited:

NotAYakk

Legend
One of my kids top 3 friends at school has Covid.

My brother's entire family (in the USA) caught covid (everyone tested positive, except 1 kid, at some point). He's still recovering, everyone else is better. My parents are going to visit. :/

I'm hearing the Jaws theme.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Ok, according to our local rulers, the pandemic is officially over. They won't keep track of cases anymore and have basically lifted all important restrictions. I hope they are right, not because I agree, but rather because if they get things wrong, it will cost lives. uff....

Ryujin

Legend
Waste water tests show that we're effectively in a new wave and yet fully 1/3 of people were unmasked, when I went to the grocery store this morning. Might be time to start ordering in.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Wastewater tests in the Boston area are... equivocal. They were on the rise through the first weeks of April, but now seem to have dropped some. So, we will see.

Zardnaar

Legend
Numbers are kinda down here but averaging 13 deaths a day.

Masking really good in things like supermarkets but most restrictions are gone.

Horwath

Legend
In Croatia, all mandates are out.

Masks are only mandatory in hospitals and nursing home, some would say that should have been default since forever.

We have some 600-800 7-day average on 4M population. So not that bad for next to zero measures.

Remove ads