D&D and the rising pandemic

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It’s like the leadership in the South is having a “gaslighting the people” competition. Florida tries to block coroners from releasing their info, then Georgia manipulates its trend charts to show a fake continuous decline.

”HOLD MY BEER!“ says Florida.

At this rate, MississippI, Texas and Louisiana are going to something very impressive to get a good score from the Russian judge to stay competitive.

Hussar

Legend
Japan's a lot more coherent culturally and isn't a tourist hotspot. Easier to get people on board.

Dumb luck with fewer vectors in Oceania it seems and Japan's in a similar boat to NZ, Aussie etc.

Lack of testing might also mean the official numbers are low.
Well, the tourist hotspot thing isn'T really true anymore. Record setting Chinese tourists arriving yearly.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Personally, Japan has been on my shortening list of countries I want to visit but still haven’t.

Yeah I have to agree. I would love to come tour Japan.

Also... Why am I not more surprised by this little snippet from the Fox News article?

While Cavuto was issuing a dire warning to Fox News viewers about the drug, Fox News host Laura Ingraham has continued to promote the drug as a potential “game-changer” nightly, even as her other colleagues quietly stopped touting hydroxychloroquine in late April after several studies laid doubt as to its efficacy.

Maybe I thought they were more of a focused team? That such an odd contradiction would even exist. I mean... a drug that could potentially kill or produce more health complications is certainly a 'game-changer'.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ

Also... Why am I not more surprised by this little snippet from the Fox News article?

While Cavuto was issuing a dire warning to Fox News viewers about the drug, Fox News host Laura Ingraham has continued to promote the drug as a potential “game-changer” nightly, even as her other colleagues quietly stopped touting hydroxychloroquine in late April after several studies laid doubt as to its efficacy.

Maybe I thought they were more of a focused team? That such an odd contradiction would even exist. I mean... a drug that could potentially kill or produce more health complications is certainly a 'game-changer'.
Maybe she has financial stakes in the drug company.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Less fans if orange Cheetos in November is good right?

Mod Note:
Suggesting that it would be a good thing if followers of a political candidate would get sick and die is not acceptable. Aside from the politics aspect, hoping people sicken and die is callous and hateful.

Let's not see anyone do that again in this thread. I hope that's clear.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

Fox has- from its inception- had an interesting mix of actual journalists and pure opinion commentators...leaning heavily towards the latter.

Remove ads