• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Arms and Equipment Guide sample pages up

kenjib

First Post
Ashrem Bayle said:

It is ok to have a fire breathing dragon, a lightning bolt tossing wizard, a brain sucking mind-flayer, and a plane hopping slaad, but armor made of stone just isn't realistic?

Actually, yes. I have to draw the line somewhere, and armor made of stone is over the line for me. Maybe the book will have lard armor or a sword made of zuccini in it. That would r0xx0r5!

Silver Griffon

Explorer
kenjib said:

Actually, yes. I have to draw the line somewhere, and armor made of stone is over the line for me. Maybe the book will have lard armor or a sword made of zuccini in it. That would r0xx0r5!
Lard armor + zucchini sword + burning hands = a tasty vegetarian snack!
:D

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Silver Griffon said:

Funny I like the idea of Lard Armor...maybe because then it would work so darn well with a Fatling. ;)

kenjib

First Post
Thanks for the link Olive. Rules for vehicles and hirelings definitely sound interesting. Hopefully there's more good stuff than zuccini stuff.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Silver Griffon said:

[Peta mode]Lard is made from the rendered flesh of animals, you sick pig murderers! For a tasty vegetarian snack, wear flaxseed armor! I'd rather go naked than wear lard!
[/PETA mode]

Daniel

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Uhm pass. Personally I just want armor I can use for an NPC Druid. But I think I'll just wait and see what the S&SS guys come up with...

Remove ads