D&D 5E D&D Live Schedule - Unannounced Book Reveal July 16th

The October unannounced book first mentioned by WotC's Ray Winninger in June will be revealed at 3pm ET (8pm BST) on Friday. This book joins The Wild Beyond the Witchlight and Strixhaven: Curriculum of Chaos as the next three official D&D releases this year. https://www.enworld.org/threads/ray-winninger-mentions-third-project.680644/...

The October unannounced book first mentioned by WotC's Ray Winninger in June will be revealed at 3pm ET (8pm BST) on Friday. This book joins The Wild Beyond the Witchlight and Strixhaven: Curriculum of Chaos as the next three official D&D releases this year.

7341E8C8-E1C5-4A1B-8E0C-2CD099A70522.jpeg

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
This has probably been posted already (apologies if so), but here is the pre-order page on Amazon (US):

1.25 pounds, no page count yet.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
This has probably been posted already (apologies if so), but here is the pre-order page on Amazon (US):

Tasha's is also listed as 1.25 pounds, pretty standard D&D book size.

Erdric Dragin

Adventurer
If it isn't the Dark Sun campaign setting I'll be going all in on Project Chronicle .
Which, if so, would not only mean Gem Dragons being fully back, but also a Psionic class FINALLY! Heck, when 3e came out, they had a Psionic book within 2 years. And with not one, but TWO, Psionic classes.

Ahhh the good ol' days of D&D...

Well, we have a release date, Oct 19th.

Which is my birthday. If it's the rumored dragon monster book, I'll have a very happy birthday!

I noticed AFR mentioned, maybe they will tell us something about the new characters in the set that they thought were important enough to bump beloved, important setting characters for.

Remove ads

Remove ads