D&D Miniature Set List (complete?)

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
With many thanks to OthoHarper, who posted this on the D&D Miniatures forum on the Wizards' boards.

His introduction:
OK here is a list built at Gen Con. I am pretty sure it is complete.

this thread

D&D Miniatures
Harbinger Checklist

Lawful Good

1 Cleric of Order U
2 Cleric of Yondalla U
3 Dwarf Axefighter C
4 Ember, Human Monk U
5 Evoker’s Apprentice U
6 Halfling Veteran U
7 Hound Archon R
8 Human Commoner C
9 Large Earth Elemental R
10 Man-at-arms C
11 Sun Soul Initiate U
12 Sword of Heironeous R
13 Tordek, Dwarf Fighter U

Lawful Good/ Chaotic Good
14 Jozan, Cleric of Pelor U

Chaotic Good
15 Arcane Archer R
16 Axe Sister U
17 Centaur R
18 Cleric of Corellon Larethian R
19 Crested Felldrake C
20 Devis, Half-Elf Bard U
21 Elf Archer C
22 Elf Pyromancer R
23 Elf Ranger U
24 Gnome Recruit C
25 Human Wanderer U
26 Krusk, Half-Orc Barbarian U
27 Lidda, Halfing Rogue U
28 Nibin, Gnome Illusionist U
29 Vadania, Half-Elf Druid R
30 Wild Elf Barbarian U
31 Wood Elf Skirmisher U

Lawful Good / Lawful Evil
32 Azer Raider U
33 Half-Orc Monk U

Any
34 Dire Boar R
35 Lizardfolk U
36 Shambling Mound R
37 Wolf C

Chaotic Good / Chaotic Evil
38 Thri-Kreen Ranger R

Lawful Evil
39 Barghest R
40 Bearded Devil R
41 Displacer Beast R
42 Goblin Sneak C
43 Half-Orc Fighter C
44 Hell Hound C
45 Human Blackguard R
46 Human Executioner U
47 Human Thug U
48 Kobold Warrior C
49 Medusa R
50 Mind Flayer R
51 Mummy R
52 Wight U
53 Wraith R

Lawful Evil / Chaotic Evil
54 Owlbear R
55 Skeleton C
56 Troglodyte Zombie U
57 Wolf Skeleton C
58 Zombie C

Chaotic Evil
59 Cleric of Gruumsh R
60 Drow Archer U
61 Drow Cleric of Lolth R
62 Drow Fighter U
63 Ghoul C
64 Gnoll U
65 Half-Orc Assassin U
66 Human Bandit C
67 Hyena C
68 Kou-Toa C
69 Large Fire Elemental R
70 Minotaur R
71 Ogre R
72 Orc Archer U
73 Orc Berserker U
74 Orc Spearfighter C
75 Orc Warrior C
76 Tiefling Captain U
77 Troll R
78 Umber Hulk R
79 Werewolf U
80 Worg U

No mention of the "special" miniature has yet been given.

Cheers!

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Of the rares, the only two that I wish were uncommon are the Troll and the Ogre; and the Ogre will be available in a preconstructed pack available later.

I think the rarity distribution is pretty good. I look forward to seeing the other set lists, and (hopefully) more monsters!

Any figures you'd have liked to see in this set that didn't make it in?

Cheers!

Tortoise

First Post
I'd like to see a lot fewer "character" minis and more monster minis.

I'm also wondering what they based their unique/rare decisions on. I would have thought gnolls would be rare instead of unique for example.

Tortoise

First Post
The Entry Pack has 16 random figures, out of those listed, and some other materials in it.

The list above is for those folks who plan to try and collect a complete set so they'll know what ones to chase.

7thlvlDM

Explorer
I think U means Uncommon, not Unique. Yeah, I agree, Ogres and Trolls should have been Uncommon instead of Rare (my first thought, actually, after perusing the list). And yup, I also second the motion of more monsters and less characters. My group's not going to be fighting too many Clerics of Yondalla. I guess they're trying to promote the miniature game, so if you're mostly interested in these guys for the D&D aspect, you may be getting a fair number of useless pieces?

-7th

Green Knight

First Post
The Thri-Kreen Ranger, also thanks to OthoHarper.

640587Thri-KreenRanger.jpg

As for rarity levels.

C = Common
U = Uncommon
R = Rare

As for the Special figure, I'm thinking it's Mialee. As far as I know, it's the only miniature to be shown in the pics that's not on the list.

johnsemlak

First Post
Tortoise said:
The Entry Pack has 16 random figures, out of those listed, and some other materials in it.

The list above is for those folks who plan to try and collect a complete set so they'll know what ones to chase.

Ah, I see. Thanks

What exactly is the point of selling randomized sets of miniatures. Wouldn't people prefer to just buy exactly the miniatures they want?

Green Knight

First Post
A couple reasons.

One, they can make any kind of critter they want without having to eat the costs if it doesn't sell to well. Like Digesters or Barghests, for instance. How many people would buy a Digester or a Barghest?

Second, it'd take up a lot less shelf space in a game store than would a line with individual minis sold separately. My local game store, for instance, has like half a wall taken up just by Reaper miniatures. Which is space that can be used for other things. And if a lot of those miniatures aren't selling, then it's a lot of wasted space.

Two of the biggest reasons, right there. Though in the end I don't think it'd be a problem. A lot of game stores open a couple of packs and sell individual minis cheap, and they'll probably do the same, here. You can also get specific miniatures off of eBay. Or you can trade miniatures with other people.

Sanackranib

First Post
I would like to see both a male and female version of all PrC classes from the DMG.

I agree that these should be available as seperate pieces for the serious collector

Remove ads