• Half-Elf

Votes: 48 14.5%
  • Half-Orc

Votes: 70 21.2%
  • Halfing

Votes: 33 10.0%
  • Human

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • Where are the Illumians, Maenads, and Shifters?

Votes: 36 10.9%

• Poll closed .

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Okay Folks. Vote one Race to eliminate from the voting. Vote for any reason you like.

I will drop one per round

I'm using just core. If you want to see the full load of ECL 0 races, Vote for the last option.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Half-orc.

Too weak mechanically (as anything other than a Str-based fighter or barbarian, they suck), and "big, strong, stupid, and usually evil" isn't an atractive archetype. Why did they bring these guys back again?

der_kluge

Adventurer
Duh ! Half-orcs are the weakest race out there. And I predict: Dwarves will win. I've already done this statistical analysis.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
der_kluge said:
Duh ! Half-orcs are the weakest race out there. And I predict: Dwarves will win. I've already done this statistical analysis.

Except, this is survivor, which means Dwarves will get blown away once all teh Drawf haters realize what is up. If you think Dwarves are too powerful, vote em off. If you think Half-Orcs are too weak, vote em off.

ElvishBard

First Post
I feel it is my duty to vote dwarf off, as my two favorites (elves and gnomes) are the most hated races on this board, with a close third for kender.

Particle_Man

Explorer
The half-elf has almost no niche at all. You really have to stretch to find something the half-elf can do that you can't do better with either an elf or a human. The 2 +2 "Face" skill bonuses don't save it. Off it goes.

drothgery

First Post
der_kluge said:

You've done the analysis that says dwarves will an a survivor-style runoff @ ENWorld, or one that says dwarves are the strongest race mechanically?

Because I'd bet on humans winning "race survivor" unless fans of other races go game-theory on the others and take out humans and dwarves early (and elves, which aren't good mechanically, but have a lot of variants for flavor, and almost everyone likes one of them).

Since I don't believe in game-theoryiing these things, I'll be voting
Half-Orc until they're gone
then Half-Elf until they're gone
then Gnome (though it looks like they may go down early)
then Halfling
then Elf
then Dwarf

Last edited:

Remove ads