• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Thieves Strike! (merged)

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Hmm, sounds a lot like someone knew where she worked, what she was involved in, and what she would likely have in her car. eBay would be a good place to pawn hot D&D items.
Time to put on our Master Inquisitive hats people. ;)

Mr. T

First Post
Wow. The world is getting more dangerous. Us gamers aren't even safe in our own homes! I can see it now on the news page...

[size=+3] Thieves attack our way of life![/size]
And then put some really sesational story with lots of exclamtion points.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Hand of Evil said:
Bet it was those White Wolf guys, I have seen the storming of the castle at GENCON! :uhoh:

You missed the Capture The Flag game in the dealer room at Origins this year... neither White Wolf nor the other team made many friends in that game...

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Thieves target WotC employee to steal D&D products

http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20050803a

The article doesn't say if the thieves knew who she was, but around 4 A.M., Friday 7/29, Jessica Blair, Manager of Direct Sales & Merchant Relations for Wizards of the Coast, had her car broken into. The crooks left everything of value (e.g. stereo), only taking her D&D books and minis.

Her loss was later covered with replacements from the D&D Brand Team (which sounds almost like a superhero organization; how can I get them to rescue me next time? ;) ).

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Alzrius said:
Her loss was later covered with replacements from the D&D Brand Team (which sounds almost like a superhero organization; how can I get them to rescue me next time? ;) ).
:lol: Brand Team, help me! My D&D books have gone missing!

Remove ads