D&D4e Horror - Now Recruiting

Vertexx69

First Post
Wow the summoner is more like what I thought the beastmaster ranger would be.

I would really like to see an effective leader character instead of just someone trying to tick off another class that they've played, with either superior buffing or healing abilites.

[sblock=@ Urban]So is a combat mount going to be useful in this campaign? Its over half my starting cash and the mounted combat feat, so let me know. I want to be as effective as possible, but if my biggest item has to be left behind half the time its not really a good use of resources now is it? I can switch to +2 mauraders armor or something else that will be useful all the time if we're going to be crawling through the Cogs or investigating inside the Towers of Sharn.

Would the restful bedroll work for a warforged? They don't sleep but could do their 4 hours of sleepless rest wrapped in it?[/sblock]

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
My summoner is built mostly with control in mind, but she should be able to provide some help with healing/buffing through alchemy and the Brew Potion ritual.

Vertexx69

First Post
I pegged you in the controller role as the wizard, but 3 people said they wanted to play leader classes but none have been submitted yet. We have a defender, a ranged striker, a melee striker and a controller, now we just need someone to try and tell us what to do. :p

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I'd love to play a Half-Elf or Halfling Bard, but two things:

a) I've never played 4e before.
b) I haven't played many PbP.

I'm interested; is making a level 6 character complicated?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Ok, we have four players at the ready... I recon 1 more to take to make a party of 5. First to PM can get it =)

Have you got my PM?

I pegged you in the controller role as the wizard, but 3 people said they wanted to play leader classes but none have been submitted yet. We have a defender, a ranged striker, a melee striker and a controller, now we just need someone to try and tell us what to do. :p

My Ardent wouldn't say you what to do... he would just manipulate your emotions ;)

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
If there's room I'll play a Leader, that's my favorite role to play. :)

Kalashtar Artificer comes to mind... sounds cool. PM me if there's still room. I'll design a lvl 6 character just in case on the character builder in a few minutes. Making characters on there is just fun... its like its own video game :D

Or, I'll PM you with the finished character and if I am in then sweet and if not, well, I'll have it ready for the future.

Vertexx69

First Post
Yah he hasn't been back since those 1st couple of posts. Think we scared him away with our vast knowledge and horrible posting habits? :eek:

Remove ads