D&DI Monster Builder - needs solo/elites!

Vayden

First Post
Anyone tried out the new Monster Builder Bonus Tool on D&DI yet? I've got to admit that it's a pretty swell app, but it desperately needs the option to create elites and solos (unless I'm blind and missed that somewhere).

Ibixat

First Post
I'm not sure I'm willing to pay for DDI till the character generator is running, hopefully with the ability to save the character to your DDI profile and access it from anywhere with web access. It wouldn't hurt if I saw some progress on the rest of the tools as well, right now they are just vaporware.

Tuerny

First Post
It would also be nice if you could make attacks that do energy damage or abilities that are immediate reactions or interrupts. As of now it is definitely incomplete, which decreases my desire to use it.

Baumi

Adventurer
It would also be nice if you could make attacks that do energy damage or abilities that are immediate reactions or interrupts. As of now it is definitely incomplete, which decreases my desire to use it.

You can do this already. Go to the Attacks and use "custom" on the Selection bar with the Melee/Ranged/Area ... then you can customize the whole attack including damage and action type.

Remove ads