D&DN Survey - Click Once and Complete

KidSnide

Adventurer
I thought it would be useful to let everyone know that, once you open the survey, you need to complete it in a single session. The survey tells you that, but only after you begin it. I hope this saves some heart ache for anyone tempted to complete it on an unreliable connection or who want to look at the questions now and fill out the survey later.

Of course, it would make a lot more sense if the survey email warned about this ahead of time and included the survey questions in a PDF.

-KS

Last edited:

Arbanax

First Post
Hey thanks for the heads up, I didn't know that the playtest feedback was even out, I signed up in the first day of the playtest being announced, but still got everything really late. Maybe its because I'm in the uk?

Ab

Arbanax

First Post
Out of interest do you remember the questions it was asking. Only if we knew what was there we could formulate our thoughts prior to opening it and replying.

Thanks

Ab

Thalionalfirin

First Post
I just filled mine out a few minutes ago.

It basically asked your opinion on the various elements of the game with multiple choice answers. It gives you the opportunity to write comments as well.

Some of the things it asks was your favorite version of the game, how long you've been playing D&D, what version of D&D does the playtest remind you most of, whether you actually DM'ed or played in an actual playtest, what characters you played...

Stuff like that.

objectsession

First Post
oops! . . i can confirm this. i filled out the first page and now (after closing the survey) i get the message, "You have already completed this survey."

Tehnai

First Post
There was some openendedness to the form. A couple of "What else did you like/dislike" kind of things, all of them optional.

Nice survey, though, seemed fairly unbiased to me.

jadrax

Adventurer
I thought it would be useful to let everyone know that, once you open the survey, you need to complete it in a single session. The survey tells you that, but only after you begin it. I hope this saves some heart ache for anyone tempted to complete it on an unreliable connection or who want to look at the questions now and fill out the survey later.

Of course, it would make a lot more sense if the survey email warned about this ahead of time and included the survey questions in a PDF.

-KS

Oh if I had only read that before opening the thing.
Oh well, hopefully I will have better luck on the next one.

Remove ads