• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC "D&D's Best Year Yet"

atanakar

Hero
There is a silhouette using a cane in the middle of the pie chart. Do they think people in their 40s are elderly? They look like is a child, an adult and an elderly person?

I am starting to think this was a fan/independent creation and not commissioned by WotC/Hasbro. Something official would have probably used actual pictures of the celebrity players and the Pop culture references would have definitely included Stranger Things, if this were an official promo piece.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Omaha, Nebraska, USA

If I do the tour thing I’ll hold a seat for you. Uh assuming you can make it.

Ah ok. I was curious why you had 7 hobby stores in your area open.

Nebraska is one of only 8 states where non-essential businesses are allowed to be open. I live in Washington State (coincidentally the home of Wizards of the Coast) and I've been ordered to work at home for the past 2 months. Hobby stores around here are all ordered to be closed (they are non-essential).

Closest thing to a hobby store that is open is a Michael's. Thank the lord, I'm about to run out of paints with all the miniature painting I've done in quarantine...

Also thank you for the offer to tour me around Omaha.

Remove ads