D20 D&D and d20 Modern Hit points conversion

Oberton

First Post
Has anyone out there tried running D&D d20 with the d20 modern (Star Wars ) hit point system? Is there a site with details and such??

Last edited:

hong

WotC's bitch
What conversion? d20 Modern hit points are the same as D&D hit points. The only difference is in the massive damage rule.

Oberton

First Post
Great ruleset hong

Thanks for the quick reply.. I like your solution and sent a link to my players to get their opinion on the matter!

Thanks again!

hong

WotC's bitch
Plane Sailing said:

Although I ought to say that we've recently moved back to the standard D&D, because I liked the tension of the "-ves and dying" routine. My players never role-played their actual condition, unfortunately.

How do you roleplay dying?

Melriken

First Post
you roll play dying by keeping your mouth shut...

nothing worse then the dying (unconsious) fighter reminding the wizard that there is a potion of firebreathing on his body that could be used against the troll...

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
hong said:

How do you roleplay dying?

The issue was roleplaying the difference between being at full hit points, half hit points, only 1 wound point left... all were being played exactly the same.

Going back to hp and -ves enforced the idea that someone was down and hurt/dying. The simple wp/vp system I used didn't have that (except for the save against instant death when your WP run out, which I now use as a save against instant death when -10hp or lower is reached).

Cheers

Remove ads