• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part One

Krizzel

First Post
Matt let the black cat squirm away so he could toss his dice and folders back into his pack before getting up. "I always wanted to play a bard/barbarian but I've never gotten around to it," he remarked, making his way to the door. Placing his hand on the door knob, he paused and turned back. "Got the cats Hanh? Did you pick up everything?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Lucky bastard, that was. If only any of my games held more stuff like that, my chars would be drowning in women.
Or not.
But the case being that all of my normal games contain almost exclusively hack'n'slash, it hasn't happened."

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hanh grinned while picking up her cats and stuffing them in her backpack. "Drowning, eh, Wille? I'll be sure to let Enraela know all about that." Pulling on her coat, she leaned against the wall.

While waiting for everyone else, Hanh began to sing something just out of the blue because she was weird like that and she always has lots of fun singing in Japanese at the most random of times.

*Yanu no ue de sora o aogu
hizashi wa urara ka
miageru sora karada juu
genki ga minagiteku
That's so wonderful
ikiteru n da!
yamerarenai!

OOC: Now we can have a theme song! LOL...exit prelude and begin the anime of our life...

*On top of the roof, looking at the sky.
The sun's light is warm and gentle.
When I look at the sky, my entire body
is filled with energy.
That's so wonderful!
I can live!
I can't quit!
Goodbye to the bewildered wanderings of yesterday.

Sixchan

First Post
As Hanh finishes, Six ends up singing Oujosama to Oyobi to himself subconciously. If Hanh happens to hear this, I imagine it would draw confused looks at best...

When he notices he's doing it, he bites his lip in an attempt not to laugh. He fails, especially if Hanh Has noticed...

OOC: I've actually done this in the presence of Japanese speaking people a few times, and it's caused embarrasing moments to say the least...

hora hora ikemasen
kono itami ni tae nasai
hito muchi goto sakebi nasai
hizamazuite yurushi koinasai

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Dang... I should keep my mouth shut when around you, shouldn't I?"
Wille starts pulling his black leather coat on, a bit amused by the cats' fate.

When the singing starts:
"Täh? Saisko saman suomeksi?"
A very confused look.
"Umm... Anata wa baka desu."

OoC: That's the only sentence in japanese that I know. :rolleyes:

Sixchan

First Post
Looking back at him, seeing the conversation is decending into a Japanese insult throwing match, Six uses what little Japanese that he didn't learn through Sound.
"Iie, watashi wa terebijon desu."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Uh... 'to be' and being the object. Goes WWaaaayyy over my head."
Sweeps over his head with his right hand.
"Let's just get something to eat, okay? Otherwise I'm soon going to start tormenting you with my awful Swedish."

Krizzel

First Post
Matt frowns. "What is that from, Six? And awful swedish? Teach me! I want to connect with my swedish roots," he explains as he opens the door, glancing back at Six and Wille.

Sixchan

First Post
Assuming vistory, Six begins rattling off "I am the Television" in every language he can. When he finishes, he looks to the others. "Come on come on COME ON! The shops will close in a few hours, and I'd prefer to have actually done something between now and then!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads