• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part One

KitanaVorr

First Post
The door opens....

And there's something bright yellow, about two feet tall, with pointy ears and a funny zigzag tail sitting on the floor with its back to the door. It has some black stripes on it and is making a funny squeaking noise you can't quite make out.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Mario is quite perplexed when his new friends start singing in japanese. He raises his eyebrows (well, his eyebrows are always raised inless he's angry) and look interrogatively at them, when he notice the strange creature at the door.
"Cosa?! I mean... Just...tell me it's not what I think it is!" he says going cautiously near the funny animal.

Sixchan

First Post
Six's jaw drops. "Is...is that what you think it is? Is it alive? Oh...oh god. Pika pika, this had better be a weird joke someone's playing." He steps back, and climbs onto the nearest plastic surface.

Last edited:

Krizzel

First Post
"Hanh!" Matt chides. "Look what you did! You dropped your puff - someone could have taken him!" he scolds, reaching down to pick up the stuffed animal. "I didn't even know you brought this."

KitanaVorr

First Post
There's a thundering of footsteps as if someone is running down the hallway and then a sharp "PIKA!" as Jemal rushing to the door nearly runs over the yellow mouse before Matt can grab it. The thing jumps in the air and flattens itself against the opposite wall.

It stares at you with big pink circles for cheeks and wide black round eyes. "Pika?"

Hanh stares at it. "That's not my Pika...oh its so cute! I want to squish it and hug and love it for ever!" And then charges toward the door to do just that.

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
Seeing what is going to happen in the very near future, Six leaps down and grabs Hanh before she can get to the thing (hey, I'm a fast hero). "Hanh, do you really want to be hit by a Thunderbolt? Do you really think that's a good idea?"

Lichtenhart

First Post
Mario slowly approches the creature that really seems to be Pikachu, and sits on the floor to better look at it in the least threatening way.

ivanhoe

First Post
Curran comes rushing up the hallway toting books and dice being late as usual exclaiming that his character will be teleported into the fight by his mage followers. About ten feet away from the creature that appears to be Pikachu he stops and his eyes open wide.

Jemal

Adventurer
Jemal looks strangely at his friends, then over at the pokemon thingy. He approaches it slowly and stops looking it straight in the face (From about 5 feet away, of course. :D ). He glances around again, and then opens his mouth to speak...

"pika? pika PIKA! Pika pikaaa-pikachu?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
"You have Swedish roots? You have my sympathy."
Wille grins at Matt.

Seeing the fluffy little icon, Wille's jaw drops.
"Tota noin... Somebody tell my we're still playing."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads