• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part One

Sixchan

First Post
"Whatever. If I had to pick, Aeris would be a far better choice than any of the others. Okay, she may not have had the largest breasts, but at least she had the nicest personality. It's a pity she died..."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"You're all wrong, Rinoa from FFIIIV is the hottest. As to finding a videogame character hot, Six, try telling that to all the guys who find Lara Croft a hotty."

Sixchan

First Post
"Well, one is at least *partially* real. One is human, the other isn't. Although I've got the feeling that if any of us were to rent out any such tapes, there'd be elven and dwarven women in there too..."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Festy looks strangely at the others.

"Is this really a good conversation for this current moment? I mean, its a reasonable debate and all and I have my own side in it but it could wait until later I'd reckon," he suggests.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Cid hands the pink gun to Festy before he gets mauled by Jemal. "Uh...girl...as impressive as your...talents...may be, I'm not in the market for a sailor girl at the moment."

"Morpha ray," Vivi explained, pointing out a few switches for Festy. "It lets you morph things...but I'm a little iffy on how that works."

"yeah," Cid agreed, straightening his clothes. "But its new stuff, so I haven't been able to test it yet. Don't know the full ramifications involved." He gestured toward the power pack. "And don't lose that, there's only one of its kind and at the moment its fully charged."

Rom manages to land Six safely to the ground, a bit bumpy, but relatively easily. When Mario takes the wand and tests out the spell, nothing happens other than Pikachu suddenly sneezing.

Shaking her head, Hanh just leans against the wall and watches them yet again talk about girls...this time pixelated girls. "My favorite is FVIII."

Jemal

Adventurer
Jane looks at Six "You know, you're a really funny guy... funny looking, funny sounding, funny smelling.. well, more like FUNKY smelling..." She chuckles as he bumps to the ground. "So, where to next.. Anyone got any ideas?"

Sixchan

First Post
OOC: DAMMIT! I didn't even get a chance to try flying. Everyone except me is getting cool stuff. *cries*

Six sighs. "Don't you have anything else? A bow? Cybernetic implants? Materia? GFs? Summons, Espers, Autocrossbows? Anything?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads