• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part One

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I didn't enjoy the draw/junction feature of FF8, I never dared to use my spells because they were junctioned to an important stat."

Janos Audron

Explorer
"I must be the only one who doesn't like Final Fantasy. Stupid random encounters... Like I'm always the only one who thinks Lord of the Rings sucks."

Festy_Dog

First Post
James whispers quietly to Rom.

"Don't tell anyone then, you'll probably get linched... if you're lucky," his eyes dart about looking for people listening in, then he goes back to what he was doing.

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Vivi and Cid look at each other then glance at Festy with confusion. "We live here...don't you?" the black mage answered, his hat flopping as he bounced slightly. "We've always been here."

OOC: LOL one at a time Six, one at a time...why don't you suggest a place go to?

Festy_Dog

First Post
Festy looks confused for a moment.

"So therefore to you, we would be the ones who appeared here out of nowhere?" one eyebrow arching in question, "We're trying to find out whats happening exactly, but we don't know who or what its happeneing to, just that something is happening."

Sixchan

First Post
"Okay. Now I really feel left out. I want something, and I want it now. So...let's go somewhere. Like a comic shop. Or a gun shop. Or a hunting shop. A Dojo. A Barracks. ANYWHERE!" Six thinks for a moment. "Right. In a dojo, we can meet martial artists. Like Goku. Or Ranma. In a barracks, we can meet soldier like characters. Like Squall. I could get cool flying and energy balls from the martial artists, or some nifty weapons and possibly even GFs from the military people. But I like the idea of flying and firing energy balls even more. Cool. Can we please go to the nearest martial arts hall? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?"

Jemal

Adventurer
Jane does a few aerial kicks and chops and such, then turns to Six. "YEAH, a dojo would be sweet, I could test my abilities against them."

"Oh by the way, the reason everyone thinks they've been here is because they have. The universes are all merging, so everyone naturally.. and correctly... thinks that they are the ones who belong. If it continues happening, then things could go very badly for all involved. That's just one of my theories, though, it could be wrong."
She frowns and glances around
"Of course my other theory is that we're all either pumped up on drugs or asleep and none of this is actually happening."

KitanaVorr

First Post
"Well then!" Hanh called out with a clap of her hands and a little bounce. "Let's head on out! The Tae Kwon Do club uses one of the small gym rooms as a dojo." She points toward the door and takes off running, right out into the snow, the pooh ears hanging on tight while her black-gold hair goes flying.

"To the dojo - robinettes!"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Festy tucks the weapon(?) into his belt under his jacket before following Hanh.

"Thanks again guys!" he calls back to the Final Fantasy cast members.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads