• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part One

KitanaVorr

First Post
The young man lands on the ground and then stares at the small group. He blinks slightly and then smiles - very friendly-like. "Hello!" he speaks in English - but its an odd sort of English. His lips move but they didn't seem to match the words coming out of his mouth. "I'm Fong Sai Yuk."

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Are you ok? Does someone need to be shot in there?" Festy asks hurriedly.

Glancing around, he flicks the switch that looks the most likely to be the safety into what he would consider the off position.

Sixchan

First Post
"Hi! I'm Six, and these are my henchm--I mean, friends. Very nice to meet you." Six looks in the direction of the door. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to know a Bruce Lee or a Son Goku, would you?"

Janos Audron

Explorer
"Very, very funny Six. Let's just not forget who's got the wand huh?" says Rom in a mocking way.

Rom then proceeds to experiment some more. He points at a little rock and say "Accio".

Jemal

Adventurer
"Don't forget who's got the OTHER wand, either.. the one you want." Jane adds with a glance at Six. "Why don't you guys find out what you can from dubbed-over boy here, I'm going to go see if there's any fun inside." with that she sprints into the buildign, skirt flowing as she speeds in.

KitanaVorr

First Post
The man who called himself Fong Sai Yuk glanced at them curiously for a moment before smiling. "No problem! Just cleaning out gym!"

As Rom calls out "ACCIO" the rock lifts for a moment and begins to head toward him, but then falls clattering to the floor.

Meanwhile, Jane rushes inside only to be greated by something huge and nasty -- it does seem to be her luck. The large creature, about as big as the bug bear of before, turns to look at her, its many arms stretching out in all its muscled glory before it roars slightly and then stops to look at her thoughtfully.

Attachments

• goro8.jpg
    goro8.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 106

Festy_Dog

First Post
Festy hurries in after Jane, pausing briefly to take aim at Goro.

"Whippee, now we've got Mortal Combat. My bets on dubbed over good guy though," Festy looks to Jane, "Try not to start a fight with this guy. He's got the whole boss' henchman thing goin'."

Jemal

Adventurer
"Don't worry about him, just uh.. get out of here." Jane says, then turns to face Goro. "So, big guy, who's that behind you with the big sword?" she asks curiously.

Lichtenhart

First Post
"James, I normally wouldn't shoot before speaking, but if that thing make only a step towards us, you please shoot. Right in the middle of the eyes. Remember that scene in Indiana Jones with the big scimitar guy? That's what I mean."

Then he turns to face Fong Sai Yuk.

"Please, don't tell me there's an evil god that wants to take over the world and has sent his minions. I normally need lots of chocolate to face this situations."

Petting Pika on the head he says: "Pika pika pi, pika pika chuuu?"
(that to Pika should sound like "Would you please go there and zap him if he tries anything?") then with total amazement in his face he shouts: "What did I just say?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
"James, I normally wouldn't shoot before speaking, but if that thing make only a step towards us, you please shoot. Right in the middle of the eyes. Remember that scene in Indiana Jones with the big scimitar guy? That's what I mean."

"Don't think I saw that one, but I definitely get the idea," Festy says with an evil grin.

"Pika pika pi, pika pika chuuu?""What did I just say?"

"Buggered if I know, sounds like poke-talk to me," he replies.

Festy readies an action, he'll use double tap should Goro make any hostile moves.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads