• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part One

Sixchan

First Post
Six looks to the door, and listens to the voices. He looks to the dubbed man, "Umm...if you'll excuse me..." and then walks into the dojo. "Oh...****..." Six looks around for anthing advantageous, objects, vantage points, escape routes, and points them out to the others.

(OOC: Using the Infiltrator's Sweep)

KitanaVorr

First Post
"No...no evil god," Fong Sai Yuk answered cheerily as he entered the gym with the others. "Just a few people who want to cause trouble." He waved to the person standing behind Goro. "Hey! I found more people. Do you think they can help us clean out the gym?"

The man behind Goro came into view, looking puzzled but wary. "Who are you?" he spoke in accented English.

Off in various corner of the dark gym you can see that various battles are going on, much hurt being applied, but you can't see anything clearly at the moment - because its dark and because the big hulking Goro is standing there breathing on you and looking non too friendly.

Attachments

• jackie_chan10.jpg
    jackie_chan10.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 95

Jemal

Adventurer
"Hi, I'm Jane.. or at least I am until this curse runs out.." Jane says to the man. "I gotta keep firing this wand off until it turns me back, then give it to number-boy over there so HE can become a chick. OH, by the way that reminds me.. do you mind if I take tall dark and gruesome here down?" She asks matter-of-factly, pointing the wand at Goro, ready to fire if either A) He attacks or B) Someone says she can.

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
"Hi! I'm Six. I mean, I'm called six, not that I am six, like as in--oh...nevermind." He looks around a little more, trying to focus on the other fights. He looks back to Jackie. "Can anyone here teach me to fly and or fire energy beams?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Hi, I'm James but my friends here call me Festy. It's a pleasure to meet you Jackie," Festy says, glancing back and forth between Goro and Mr Chan.

Festy still has his readied action to use double tap on Goro if he does anything hostile.

KitanaVorr

First Post
"Hello. I am Jackie You've come a bad time, very bad time," the man spoke glancing at Goro and then behind him as a man came slinking up dressed in a yellow ninja outfit. "Maybe you should leave before you get hurt. Not much teaching to be had here right now."

"Maybe they can help?" Fong Sai Yuk spoke up cheerfully. "They look nice."

Attachments

• scorpion15.jpg
    scorpion15.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Behind you!" Festy calls to Jackie.

Festy takes the opportunity to use his weapon for the first time. Using double tap and precise shot he fires one round at Scorpion and one at Goro.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Did anybody even ask who are the ones causing trouble? I thought we had a long talk about the morals of shooting first and not asking question afterwards."
Wille speaks as he drops his backpack and jacket to the ground for better maneuvering.

Sixchan

First Post
"ACK!"Six gets out of danger and looks around, trying to find an improvisable throwing weapon. If he finds one, he throws it at whoever attacks him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads