• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Transformers...

baileyrecords

First Post
Ranger REG said:
This might be the first Horizon series product I'll purchase, but I want to know what sort of ruleset you're using? 3e/3.5e or Modern? Is this a standalone OGL product or do I require one of Wizards' core game book?

Are there any new rules or material you want to advertise now?

Good questions... I'm intrigued by this book as well... and the answers to these questions.

Thanks for the news!

- Stratos

baileyrecords

First Post
Green Knight said:
This is DEFINITELY a must-have, for me. It makes my head hurt to think that WoTC could EASILY publish a Transformers RPG, due to the fact that both it and Transformers are owned by Hasbro, yet they don't do it.

Agreed! Hasbro / WoTC would honestly have a licensed product that could easily blow the doors off of Star Wars - because Hasbro actually owns the license rather than bowing to the master (like they do for Uncle George).

I for one have been a TransFan for as long as I've been buying/collecting toys - just as long as I've been a Star Wars fan. I'd love to see an officially licensed Transformers RPG to come out... with supplements for every incarnation of the TFs and artwork by the Dreamwave Prod team (but don't forget the cheese from Marvel US and Marvel UK!).

Anyhow... this "rip-off" looks great and will have to suffice for now!

- Stratos

Ronin Mantis

First Post
I keep checking the Fantasy Flight Games homepage and they still don't list any sort of release date.... I don't have a reliable gaming store near me so I want to order it online....

mechassembler

First Post
PDF Issues

The only reason I found out about Mechamorphosis at all was after surfing around the Drivethrurpg web site.

Maybe they found some formatting errors and took it off for fixing?

Let's hope that's all it is.

Ronin Mantis

First Post
In an email dated 24-JUN-04, Rob Vaughn answered several questions that I posed to him. One of these being the release date. His response was ..."Shipping to stores this week".

I also asked if the game would be 3.5 compatible... the answer was...
"Compatible with 3.5 (including d20 Modern)"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads