Dalamar vs Vanor (Darkwolf judging)

Dalamar

Adventurer
After finally gaining a victory, Dalamar has amassed some power and is now ready try out with an opponent of equal power or stronger or against two white belts (team fight)

Dalamar
Dark Aprentice 1
Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (West wind)
Record 1-2

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
I would face you, if you wish it. I have recentlyl been beaten and need to prove myself, who better then a dark warrior.

As a villian, you may set the lenth and terms of this match.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I'll fight you Honored one. This match will be 3-flag standard strategy match, with moves generated by judge."

Dalamar bows to Vanor and takes his fighting stance.

Sollir, you may start judging.

Darkwolf

First Post
If you wish, I can take over for Sollir judging.

Here are hands for you regardless..
Vanor
<MeowthBot> 1: The dagger speaks below the pond; removes the chi of the armor!
<MeowthBot> 2: The manta ray mangles the heavens; fiercely leaps over the edge of the steel!
<MeowthBot> 3: The hammer painlessly punches the canyon; shields the speed of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 4: The manticore leaps above the desert; removes the motion of the stars! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The needle spins next to the glade; quells the terror of the four winds where it wards off the speed of the spirit!

Dalamar
<MeowthBot> 1: The flying claw withers the pillars; leaps over the chi of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 2: The monkey poetically sucker punches the grotto; grasps the terror of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 3: The hammer illuminates the pillars; reduces the chaos of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 4: The phoenix lies close to the ravine; parries the rolling of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 5: The rose petal lies higher than the village; parts the storm of the ape!

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the castle north of the Spring of Life on the morning of the frog.

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Vanor starts off striking hard and fast, attempting to put the dark warrior down on the first round.

The manta ray mangles the heavens; fiercely leaps over the edge of the steel!

Fists of Fury!

The hammer painlessly punches the canyon; shields the speed of the orchid!

Dalamar

Adventurer
The flying claw withers the pillars; leaps over the chi of the lightning!

Dalamar makes a flying strike towards Vanor's legs, trying to knock him down. At the same time, he tries to avoid the lightning fast attack.

Darkwolf

First Post
The manta ray mangles the heavens and Dalamar...followed by Dalamar getting introduced to the ground via an anime mallet!

Point, Fist of fury point & style point to Vanor!
3 flags Vanor; 0 flags neutral
MATCH VANOR!

Vanor, Green Belt 0 is where you now stand. Congrats on regaining your honor!

Dalamar, your road to the void has taken a minor setback. You are now a dark apprentice 0.

Last edited:

Remove ads