• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

pukunui

Legend
I think thst Disney, in particular, has been zealous in getting Microsoft to nail down their IP.
Oh, I'm sure. They've got to protect that wholesome family-friendly image.

Here is Helga playing cards!

_36b1ada1-a6c1-49f6-aba8-b6debcf3c12d.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the shoulder-length ginger hair, fair skin with freckles, and green eyes, as well as what I'm calling half plate armor. And I think I like her with an axe more than a hammer. Now it's just a matter of deciding which color cloak I like best. TBH I think that first one I posted is still my favorite, but it's been fun to try out different colors and activities.

tsadkiel

Legend
Oh, I'm sure. They've got to protect that wholesome family-friendly image.

Here is Helga playing cards!

View attachment 324716

I'm pretty happy with the shoulder-length ginger hair, fair skin with freckles, and green eyes, as well as what I'm calling half plate armor. And I think I like her with an axe more than a hammer. Now it's just a matter of deciding which color cloak I like best. TBH I think that first one I posted is still my favorite, but it's been fun to try out different colors and activities.
The tartan she's wearing in this picture is very close to Clergy Ancient, which would be appropriate for a paladin.

pukunui

Legend
The tartan she's wearing in this picture is very close to Clergy Ancient, which would be appropriate for a paladin.
Nice. I'm not having much luck reproducing an image with a tartan like that.

This is the closest I've gotten:

_b1b4fa07-2a01-446a-82dd-521682e9defc.jpg

Here's a cool fail (it looks like she's wearing an old picnic blanket as a cloak):

_60231abe-b628-402b-997d-28eef769bf8e.jpg

It also seems to be forgetting that she's meant to be a dwarf at the moment ...

EDIT: Not a comic book illustration and probably not a dwarf, but the tartan's pretty close.

_8af5667c-2744-40d9-921d-36f11c90105b.jpg

Last edited:

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
Here is my other Living Greyhawk PC, Keevan. He was originally a Human (Suel heritage) Ranger from the Duchy of Urnst at GenCon 2000 that I made the night before my wife and I played in our first organized play campaign ever. Her PC was a hardcore Human Paladin of Pholtus. Later I realize that he was supposed be a Druid and when the window to rebuild our characters opened up with D&D 3.5 I rebuilt him a pure Druid.

Side note, the Master of Many Forms prestige class was utterly broken and I was both sad and glad that the campaign banned it from play. I broke so many adventures with that build.

1699596471876.png

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads