D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
Here we go with another deity! This time I’m revisiting one of the original ones I posted.

Jaariliik, also known as the World Serpent and The Wise Old Wyrm, is the primal spirit deity of the land, wisdom, nature’s balance, and is the Lord of all primal spirits. Jaariliik is often depicted as a colossal, continent spanning draconic serpent who’s whole body seems to be made from the very landscape around him. Despite his enormous size, he is capable of gliding through the ground without disturbing so much as a single grain of sand, or even phasing parts of his body into the Border Ethereal Plane. When at rest, his massive coils blend in so well with the surrounding environment, they are unnoticeable by all but the most experienced and well traveled practitioners of the Primal Path. When earthquakes, landslides, and avalanches occur, many believe these to be either a sign of the World Serpent's fury and disapproval, or a warning from the Serpent of a much greater threat on the horizon.

Jaariliik, unlike most of the others among Salvera's pantheons, acquired his divinity at birth during the Creator Wars. He came into existence alongside Tiamat, Bahamut, and Sardior when their father Io was sundered by the primordial Erek-Hus, the King of Terror. Springing from the remains of his father just like his siblings, Jaariliik was imbued with his father's wisdom, his respect and devotion to the protection of Salvera and all life upon it, and his mastery over the primal forces of the nature. So strong was his devotion to Salvera, that when his siblings and the other Creator gods decided to abandon the scarred and damaged plane to is slow and cataclysmic demise, Jaariliik rebelled against them alongside Letheus and the entities that would become the new gods of this world.

Jaariliik is worshipped by all manner of folks who work or study the land such as farmers, miners, field excavators, geoscientists, and map makers. He is also revered by nearly all who walk the Primal Path, with many members of the Druidic Circle of the Land devoting themselves solely to him and his teachings. Many other Druidic Circles and other traditions of the Primal Path often commune with the World Serpent to receive his wisdom and guidance, and those that follow the path to becoming Arch-Druids partake in a personal quest to find the head of the Old Wise Wyrm in order stand in his presence and converse directly with him, believing that the serpent will only reveal his head to those truly worthy. It reality, Jaariliik simply enjoys talking and listening to all manner of mortals who wish to hear his words or who just needs an ear to acknowledge theirs.

1712682756708.png1712682803855.png1712682839323.png1712682932845.png1712682956253.png1712682981398.png1712683013386.png1712683082942.png1712683383687.png1712683437158.png1712683467949.png1712683585076.png1712683613464.png1712683628384.png

ilgatto

How inconvenient
I don't know. There is a lot wrong with it, but it is kind of subtle.
OK, just spotted the roofs sort of continuing in the upper right corner.

There's some wobbly lines, the steering wheel is on the right/wrong side of the car, but I'd have killed for something even close to it back then.

Reynard

Legend
OK, just spotted the roofs sort of continuing in the upper right corner.

There's some wobbly lines, the steering wheel is on the right/wrong side of the car, but I'd have killed for something even close to it back then.
That is the thing about AI art errors. They aren't the kind of mistakes humans make when drawing. Humans that are bad at art are still trying to make something coherent, they just fail. Ai just calculates the thing next to it. it sometimes stumbles into something legitimately good, but far more often it is only good at a glance.

The fact that so many people love it so much probably says something about how we consume art.

ilgatto

How inconvenient
That is the thing about AI art errors. They aren't the kind of mistakes humans make when drawing. Humans that are bad at art are still trying to make something coherent, they just fail. Ai just calculates the thing next to it. it sometimes stumbles into something legitimately good, but far more often it is only good at a glance.

The fact that so many people love it so much probably says something about how we consume art.
So true, especially the last sentence.

I suppose the AIs will eventually improve no end, although that may be complicated seeing as how I understand how they work. Perhaps they should learn to run a "final check" of sorts on the images they produce?

Remove ads