Daredevil Season Two?

Janx

Hero
One thing I liked that Season 2 features that the old movie and Season 1 were too light on is the court room action.

Considering the DD is a lawyer, both the movie and Season 1 spent very little actual time in court.

Season 2 gets us plenty of Mattlock scenes to demonstrate that the main characters actually are a law firm.

EvilPheemy

First Post
Episode 8 is brilliant, I'll let you discover that in another 4 episodes.

By saying that Season 2 isn't as good as Season 1 is by no means an indication that Season 2 is anything less than great. It's an A- as opposed to Season 1's solid A. This season gave me a Punisher that I can honestly root for. Jon Bernthal says more with his eyes than almost all of his dialogue as Frank Castle. Really looking forward to Season 3.

EvilPheemy

First Post
and my favorite Marvel personality. Benjamin J. Grimm, the ever-lovin, blue-eyed Thing.

Oh how I hope Marvel studios wrestles the FF license back. Sadly, the current answer is "not anytime soon, pal."

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

EvilPheemy

First Post
In fact at one point or another, I think Matt and Foggy have defended every tights-wearing super in New York.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
glad I'm not the only one expecting some courtroom action. and hope I didn't spoil anything.

Though if I recall, he does defend Dr. Banner in one case...

I remember that movie! The Trial of the Incredible Hulk back in the Lou Ferigno era and notable too for having John Rhys-Davies as Wilson Fisk! It's quite entertaining for the era

there was a Hulk & Thor movie too iirc, but it wasnt good

Remove ads