Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: It means: take the quicker path, the unsafe one. And make it as safe as you can. Without compromising speed.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Dale leads you down the left hand path the floor is uneven and twists and turns narrowing on places to ever Shildor practically has to slither like a snake just to get through, the uneven roof and floor cause many near misses with bumped heads and stubbed toes. The darkness doesn't do anything to help the clostraphobia until everything widens or and you come a chasm.

The floor here has clearly been manipulated and is not natural the floor slopes down steeply like a slide that flicks up on the bottom like a ramp either side of this slide is flanked by the abyss. On the far side of the chasm you can see a wooden stake hammered deep into the rock with a frayed rope attached to it.

Dale mutters a string of dwarven curses under his breath.
GM: Just for reference you have been waking about 40mins assuming a normal pace if you wish to speed up or slow down let me know.

"Finally!" Shildoor stretches his cramped muscles. "those tunnels clearly were not Made for someone of my splendid stature." he says as he ends his stretching in a Power pose.

He Looks around the chasm and pulls out his Flail trying to get some More Light here.
He then turns to Dale.
"Going from your reaction, I guess this is not now it is supposed to look?"

OOC: I'm Fine with this Pace rly.
Also, i want to cast Light on his Flail, but I would need some Mats i think?

Azurewraith

Explorer
Dale shakes his head "Yes there should be more rope, about 70ft more rope" Shildor flail bursts into light casting shadows across the dwarves face as he looks like he is regretting his decisions.
GM: Doesn't Shildor have a focus or a pouch? tbh I'm not usually all that bothered about components.

Remove ads