Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: I'm normally pretty lax on material components even with things like the diamond for chromatic orb it's not like your characters ever really spend gold in 5e.

"Alright then! Let's get some More rope There then!" He pulls out a bright blue Javelin from his side, adorned with a silver design resembling lightning and a bladed tip formed in the shape of a Bolt of lightning and starts to tie the rope he has to it. "Does anybody have some additional rope for me?"

"Marvelous!" Shildoor takes the rope from Kaleth and ties it to the end of his rope.
"Well then, this should do."
He lines up the other side of the ravine and with a mighty roar hurls the javelin to the other side.
Making sure to hold on to the final End of the rope.

OOC: So I think you guessed it alrdy but he's trying to get a climbing rope to the other side ;)

Azurewraith

Explorer
The mighty throw causes the javelin to bury itself into the the rock at the other end leaving the goliath holding the rope. Dale looks a little surprised by the the throw.
GM: I what's the plan swing across or tie the rope off and crawl? Tight rope? I guess where really looking at acrobatics or athletics rolls depending on how you plan to cross.

Remove ads