Dark Fairytale IC

OOC: Insight check on Dale [roll0]

"You're a guide, I thought. Haven't you been this deep before? You knew about the underground river. Have you ever taken the river route?" Shavara asks.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Dale turns back and looks at Shavara rummaging inside his clothing as he does after a few seconds he pulls out a map, that is entirely to big for the space it came out of"This is how I know. No one comes this deep. Dale sighs "Where we are now was once a beholder lair, as the dwarves city kept expanding it caused issues with said beholder that eventually led to its demise." Dale pauses and blinks for just a bit longer than a standard blink "They say all though defeated the beholder never left. Now I have seen some things in my time and have raided plenty of temples and tombs, guided people through dense swamps and jungles. Rumours generally have some truth to them it took three dwarven platoons to bring down Mamon and three dwarven platoons we are not."

Dale sighs again "Then there is the rumour of some ancient power lurking even lower. I mean these rumours are generally true but embellished alot so who knows what we will find. Not much further now though."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Yes! Thank you, my point exactly." Leonan says gesturing toward the door. "There is a story about lost shoe where the person they looked for was behind humble door and ni one checked it before they went through all the gilded ones."

Azurewraith

Explorer
"How do we know the exact thing we need to find isn't behind that door?" Shavara asks.

OOC: So my insight check revealed nothing?
GM: Ha sorry got caught up in imparting world knowledge Dale is a man of dubious character but he isn't lying to you your like 99% certain he will get you where you think you need to be.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: So you seem to be split in opening the door or not, it's up to you guys to figure it out. I do not allow persuasion/intimidate rolls etc in pcs for obvious reasons.

Remove ads