Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
GM: I reckon your smart enough to figure out what would happen with thunder wave in the water. As for your giant hand it would give advantage on catching baseballs. I'll finish breakfast and figure out who is where and get back to you all.

OOC: It is TARGETS dominant hand - that's why I said no effect - fishes have no hands. Thanks for the spell change, here is then the damage:
Ice knife attack: 1D20+7 = [6]+7 = 13
piercing damage; cold damage: 1D10 = [2] = 2; 2D6 = [1, 3] = 4 - 4 cold damage in 5' radius around initial hit even on a miss

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
A icicle erupts from leonins hands striking one of the swarms for minor damage, less than one would expect before erupting and dealing further damage. As the rest of the party furiously swims to the shoreline and safety. The next thing anyone can see is the swarms both moving away from the group rapidly as Shavara cast some minor magic.
GM: The quippers sprint? Off to the fake blood parties turn.

Shavara sees the swarms breaking off from the party and moves for the shore. When she gets there, she steps back from the shoreline and toward where the party is swimming. "I've lured them off. Swim this way," she says, indicating a direction away from the swarms.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Good thinking! You saved us some bloodbath. How do we get back? And Dale, is this that faster way? Isn't it kinda one way?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: I'll assume you all swim to shore using your init, even with a fails athletics check you will make it.

Dale wrings his tunic out"Aye this is the fastest way, well unless you want to jump back in their and risk the underwater tunnel. Another couple hours and we should be at our destination. We good to head on our does anyone need to test, from here on out things are going to get difficult"

Remove ads