• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Ok so apparently the slip of paper I was tracking everything on gone done poofed I'm going to blame the wife and her "cleaning" so
the last of the wolves falls kalveen is still lying on the floor though his chest is rising and falling he is alive atleast.

Kaleth walks over to the unconcious man and pulls a vial from his pouch. He pulls the cork of the container and pours the red shimmering liquid into Kalveen's mouth. He closes the man's mouth and massages his throat to help him swallow the potion. The potions magic quickly takes affect closing wounds and returning color to the man's face.

OOC: Giving Kalveen a potion of healing. [roll0]

River Song

Explorer
"What happened?" Kalveen asks before taking in the scene.

After a moment he brings himself to his feet, "She is throwing a lot at us to slow us down, she must be close to completing whatever ritual she needs to."

[sblock=actions]

Kalveen will spend his last first level spell to cure himself somewhat [roll0]

[/sblock]

River Song

Explorer
Rummaging through his pack he takes out a healing potion and passes it to Kaleth, "Thanks."
He quickly takes out three more, "Does anyone need one?"

[sblock=action]

He will drink 2 potions

[roll0]
[roll1]

Current HP=34

[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"We've got to keep moving, if only we had an hour to catch our breath..." Colember says while he calls on divine power to heal his wounds.

"Kalveen, allow me to help you, old friend." Colember whispers a prayer and healing energy flows into Kalveen. "I'd take a healing draught or two if I were you."

OOC: Cure wounds(Self): 1D8+4 = [8]+4 = 12
Lay on hands last 5 points (Self)
Cure wounds(Kalveen): 1D8+4 = [5]+4 = 9

[sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 16 Init: 0
HP: 35 / 40 Hit Dice: 4/4 [1d10+2]
Spell Slots: 1 LR (3)
Divine Sense: 5/5 LR
Lay On Hands: 0/20hp LR
Channel Divinity: 1/1 SR
[/sblock]

River Song

Explorer
OOC: Kalveen was on 34/38, you might want to do the cure on Colember

"I am ready to go, my Lord," Kalveen states and starts again to follow the trail.

[roll0]

Azurewraith

Explorer
You keep following the quicklings trail until it enters a large thorny overgrowth that does not look like belongs the long thorny vines cling to everything around them and cover as far as the eye can see.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: maybe we should risk short rest rather than confront her without resources? Leonan could use some healjng too. Can anyone recover anything except hitpoints on short rest?

Remove ads