Dark Fairytale IC

"Oh, shoot." Knowing where the locked door is situated, Shavara walks around the building looking for a window that might look into the locked room. And while she's there she also look for anything unusual on the grounds around the building.

OOC: Investigation? [roll0]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I do. This May be innocently closed door, maybe with family valuables or something. I wouldn’t generate ill will toward The Academy without god reason. Which we don't have here."

The door will show me what is beyond. I will need to concentrate.

Kaleth sits in front of the door and places his hand against it. He then closes his eyes and breaths. He lets his mind feel the psionic imprint of the door. The last day opens to him and he sees anyone who used the door. Kaleth also replays the last hour of everything that happened around the door.

OOC: Using Psionic Investigation on the door. I can see anyone who touched the door in the last 24 hours. I can also see and hear everything that happened within 20 feet of the door in the past hour. I'm hoping that will let me see what is on the other side of the door.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Shavara heads round the outside of the building and pokes around she she doesn't find a window at first, which seems odd as the room would gain no natural light and all the other buildings have windows to take advantage of the sunlight that spills through the hole in the top of the mountain when conditions are right. Feeling defeated Shavara leans upon the side of the building and let's it a sigh, something however is off she can feel glass, not the solid wall she can see further investigation reveals it to be a illusion.

On the inside of Aladan's quaint little cottage Kaleth gets to work looking through the eyes of the door. Nothing of much interest is seen just Aldan walking past the foot followed by a clicking you would assume was the front door shutting and Aladan's widow pottering around until the night when Aldan comes home and immediately locks himself in the room, the room contains a desk a chalk arcane symbol upon the ground and several metal effigies of, well it is hard to tell they are masses of tentacles mouths and eyes looking at them is very disconcerting and looking for longer than a few moments fills you with a feeling of dread. Along the far wall is a shelf with a few books and some blacksmiths tools, Aldan sits at the desk and begins to read.

GM: Sorry for the sporadic replies I'm only getting shut 1/3 of my notifications. Shavara can see everything Kaleth can minus the dwarf.

"Break the lock and maybe prepare to fight. Maybe not," Shavara says as she enters the house. "There's some metal statuettes in the room and some arcane symbols on the floor." Noticing Kaleth, she adds, "Do you agree, Kaleth?"

Last edited:

The dwarf was involved. There seems to be some form of alter inside. We need to investigate.

Kaleth stands and back away from the door.

Stand aside and prepare for anything.

Once the others are out of the way the doors burst inward by some unseen force.

OOC: Using Mastery of Force Push power on the door. I can do upto 5d8 damage let me know what the door is made of and I will decide how many Psi I use. Either that or just let me know how much I need to spend to break open the door.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: It's only made of wood not overly solid not overly flimsy just a standard wooden door maybe 3inch thick at work so afb. Can't imagine it's overly strong

Remove ads