Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Given that the brain seems to need some container to exist comfortably, how about we follow these pipes and see if we can find the source of the things they bring in. I'm guessing it's too late to try and analyze the magic thread to try and find out where the thing went."

Azurewraith

Explorer
The pipes run through the central avenue of the city into the building that houses the twin tanks and the brain, following them in reverse they appear to run down the edge of the cliff into darkness.

Neurotic

"Hmmm...what do you think, boys and girls. Do we follow those? We can leave Dale and the guards up here."
Leonan looks down into the darkness
"We could probably return, report and leave the guards up there. But we may be pressed for time."

Azurewraith

Explorer
The group begins the trek back to the city it takes Dale several minutes to gather his bearings but eventually you set out upon your way, the two dwarven guards you rescued become slowly more "human" and begin to ask questions about the nature of your trip down here and the length of their departure from the city. You come to a series of tunnels and caverns that are new to you and the pace slows slightly as Dale has to work out where exactly you are but you still make good enough time, you hear the echoes of voices bounce down the tunnel you can't make out exactly what they are saying as the echoes seem to be mingling together forming a singular sound you can however tell that they are speaking elven and very loudly.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: It has been brought to my attention that I may have done the goof and you where actually intending to head deeper and not out. So if you just want to plop your intentions down here we can sort everything out.

OOC: No, we were intending to look for the gnome in those places that look like they might house the waterworks needed to house a mindflayer brain. After all, we can't go back to the academy until we find the gnome.

Neurotic

OOC: I thought we're going down too. That's why I suggested we leave Dale (an NPC) with the guards (other NPCs)
You could just shorten the adventure by saying we find nothing after X hours :)
Leonan would check the source of the pipes, but not search down there for days.

Remove ads