Dark*Matter: Discovery

iwatt

First Post
I think after facing undead skeltons and psycho killers, Larry is going to choose two guns: an easiliy concealed SITES M9, and a big Desert Eagle for some stopping power :D

The concealed SITES would have a DC 23 to spot (take 10 + 7 + 4 size + 4 concealed holster -2 can be drawn normall).

The desert Eagle would be used when faced with dire circumstances.

Besides that, I'm ready to go. I wsa waiting for the others to post.

BTW, Larry is going for the Telepath advanced class, in case you guys hadn't noticed. ;)

Falkus

Explorer
I should have a new thread up sometime today for the game. I'd have had it up last night, but my computer crashed just before I posted it.

If you haven't already done so, please upload your updated character sheets to the rogue's gallery.

Falkus

Explorer
Looks like yestotom isn't with us anymore, but I'll wait a few days before I make a final decision on that. In the meantime, I'll get another post up in the game later today.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Falkus, I had asked you some time ago if you minded selecting an appropriate weapon for Nick. Something simple, if you don't mind, but effective (personally, I know nothing about them). Nick's got the proficiency, but he's not a gun nut like some of the others. ;) I'd just like to have him armed before we hop in the van, ya know?

Thanks,
IG

Falkus

Explorer
Sorry, I thought I did. That must have been in the post that I had to rewrite when my computer crashed.

Glock 17. Plenty of ammo, and +1 to hit.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Apparently I did a really crappy job of moving Nick up a level before. Just thought I'd let you know that I think he's fixed now. Seems I forgot to give him his second level feat, and to raise his BAB. Hopefully that's it.

Also, so you'll know, next level I plan on finalizing the requirements of the Mage class, and he'll move into that at level 4, unles you have a problem with it.

Remove ads