Dark*Matter: Discovery

iwatt

First Post
Larry rolled ad6+1--->5 for his hps.

I'm looking at feats and I'm willing to take reccomendations

Larry has: Improved Initiative, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Simple Weapons Proficiency, Wild Talent (Far Hand 3/day), Deceptive (Bonus)

I'm thinking of taking Hard-eyed from the modern Companion (+5 to intimidate with a gun) or Brain Burn from the modern Companion 2 (change hps to power points) althought his last one requires GM approval. I've never used psionics before, so I'm more than willing to listen to reccomendations out there. I went with Dazzle as the fast talk ability, sicne the leadership thing isn't really Larry's thing, and charm will be handled with Psionics :D

industrygothica

Adventurer
Oh yeah.. guess it is time to level up, eh? I'll have to to that later. As for suggestions, I haven't a clue. I own a grand total of one d20 Modern books, and you can guess which one that one is.

-IG

Falkus

Explorer
I'll approve the brain burn feat. There's also a feat from the Dark*Matter book you might like. Sixth Sense: You can't be surprised,

iwatt

First Post
Falkus said:
I'll approve the brain burn feat. There's also a feat from the Dark*Matter book you might like. Sixth Sense: You can't be surprised,

Ooh, that was seems nice. I can wait fo the brain burn feat :D

Does Sixth Sense have any prerequisites?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Falkus,

Not sure if it matters to you or not, but I think I've decided to go with the Occultist for an advanced class rather than the Mage. It just seems to fit Nick's character more. And with the way things are progressing now, with the resurgence of what's-his-face, it seems that it may be more than appropriate.

Falkus

Explorer
Occultist is a bit underpowered in a full magic setting, but I don't have any objections. To balance things up a little, due to his access to the Hoffmann Institute archives, let's say he gets double the regular number of scrolls at each level.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Falkus said:
Occultist is a bit underpowered in a full magic setting, but I don't have any objections. To balance things up a little, due to his access to the Hoffmann Institute archives, let's say he gets double the regular number of scrolls at each level.

Well, I don't think I can argue with that. I just wanted something darker than your average mage, and I think I can work this one into his story. With his background on Egyptian lore and the like, it should fit nicely. Thanks for the boost to the class though, that'll definitely help.

-IG

Remove ads