Dark Sun 5e, A minimalist conversion. (full) [OC]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Oh, last question, does my character know whether undead are affected by mind affecting psionics (I don’t even know if they are!)?
arcana check:15
He knows all undead are immune to poison, but other resistances vary. psionics will effect most, and he is pretty sure the slave is a simple zombie.
Guidance & mold earth are fine. I considered saving ME for Druids and Elemental priests - but it is a wizard cantrip as well, and it is a lot of fun.
If you can reform your focus then your first one was totally stolen. possibly more than once - the old one disintegrates when you remake it. You have had the current one at least a week.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey,

so I’m going to replace eldrich blast with mould earth because it’s more fun.

Given this, My character would have entered the underground passage to escape the bounty hunter, used move earth to seal the passage, and once inside, he would have used prestigitation on the twigs he carries for light. He would also have used levitate to haul himself up. Question, can he act now, or does he need to wait for the undead to act again? I just want to get the timing right.

bad initiative roll on n case it’s required=4
Cheers,

SG

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
ill post the next round shortly...

@Steve Gorak
New victim arrives. - still needs a name.
larger image added to Rogues Gallery.
go ahead and post your character there too.

psion.jpg

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Done and ready to go! Let’s call him Kel.

Dumb question: how do you mention someone? I see that the code is:
@Steve Gorak
But how do you get the user #? From quoted messages?
I’ve been trying to figure this out ever since Enworld changed platforms

Thanks and cheers,

SG

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
how do you mention someone? I see that the code is:
But how do you get the user #? From quoted messages?

No worries there are always some variations in code.
You use the @ symbol (no spaces) and then start typing the user name, and you get a drop down list of members. when you select it the user # fills in automatically

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
No worries there are always some variations in code.
You use the @ symbol (no spaces) and then start typing the user name, and you get a drop down list of members. when you select it the user # fills in automatically

Thanks @Evilhalfling (it worked ;-) )
Other questions: I just reread the identify spell that I had selected for my character. I’m assuming that it also works on psionics items, right? Are those frequent enough to justify knowing this power?

I initially took the spell because I thought it also gave some insight regarding non magical items (like a precognitive insight, for example of the last person that held it or something like that), but it doesn’t do that. It seems pretty useless on Athas; am I wrong? If so, I’ll swap it for another (Likely alarm, because it’s a ritual) before my first post.
Thanks and cheers,

SG

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Thanks @Evilhalfling (it worked ;-) )
Other questions: I just reread the identify spell that I had selected for my character. I’m assuming that it also works on psionics items, right? Are those frequent enough to justify knowing this power?

I initially took the spell because I thought it also gave some insight regarding non magical items (like a precognitive insight, for example of the last person that held it or something like that), but it doesn’t do that. It seems pretty useless on Athas; am I wrong? If so, I’ll swap it for another (Likely alarm, because it’s a ritual) before my first post.
Thanks and cheers,

magic items are not going to be plentiful, but they are around.
up to you really.

and your turn IC.

Remove ads