D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: You wouldn't know they are charmed exactly but you can see that they are visibly dazed and confused staring off into the distance as in a day dream.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night

Kimet readied for another blow, but looked at the vizier and blinked, staring at the colored lights as she swung her maul.

OOC: Can’t attack the vizier, but I can attack the Templars!

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves: Wisdom save: 1D20+3 = [3]+3 = 6
Action: Maul rage, reckless: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [17, 12]+5 = 22
2D6+5 = [2, 3]+5 = 10

Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction: Opportunity attack: Maul rage, reckless: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [7, 14]+5 = 19
2D6+5 = [2, 3]+5 = 10

Conditions: Ragin, Charmed (vizier), Reckless
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 0/2 LR
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Obviously my compatriots aren't as dazed and slack-jawed as feared; Tarsin will stick with the actions I declared earlier.

OOC: LOL I had to check the Charmed condition to be sure, but it says only charmed by the caster. Says nothing about the caster's allies LOL Though I suppose a Persuasion check with advantage from him next round might convince us otherwise.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Ye I had to double check it two I remember statting the vizier up and watering down up and watering down hypnotic pattern for him to use as a escape tool but totally forgot the specifics of charm.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I was waiting for Azurewraith to tell us what being charmed did to us. Most of the time you don't just get the charmed condition, it's usually things like "the target is charmed and must move toward the caster" or stuff like that, IME. I didn't expect it to just be - we're all just 'fond' of the vizier.

Chick thrust his swords at the Templar who must have been harassing his friend the Vizier.

Remove ads