D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

texastoast

Explorer
Tarsin is lost in thought trying to remember the layout of the upper levels the vizier is leading us to, trying to choose the most opportune moment to strike, when suddenly the stairs vanish from beneath him. He tries to reach out for a handhold on the wall, but begins to plummet just before he can grasp it.
Dex save: 1D20+3 = [11]+3 = 14

Azurewraith

Explorer
The stairs vanish and the hole in the reseals only Kanna and Atroclos managed to keep pace they now have a very frustrated vizier looking at them "I was hoping I wouldn't have to sully my hands with such low blood.
Who sent you and what do they want?"
the vizier strokes his chin as he questions little and large.

Meanwhile the rest of the group appears to be trapped upon the lower level.

texastoast

Explorer
OOC: So for those of us trapped below, what are our surroundings like? I don't have a very clear picture in my head of what this place consists of. Probably that's just because as a PBP it's been so long in real time since the last time it was described.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Your in a large square room the walls are adorned with carvings of halflings preforming what look like religious ceromonies. In the center of the room on a raised section with stone steps to gain access sits a altar with a clear crystal sat on top.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night

The vizier ignored Kimet, and she slowed, blinking, as her head cleared. “Wait a minute, you old bastard! What did you do to--” she began, when the stairs began to crumble beneath her. She cried out a warning and leapt, but her fingers missed catching by several inches, and the stone sealed above her as she fell back into the room below with the altar and crystal and halfling carvings.

“Argh!” Kimet yelled. “I hate magic!” She struck fruitlessly at the ceiling a few times with her maul before looking to the altar and that crystal. That would smash nicely. She stalked toward the gem. “What is this, anyway?” She picked it up.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves: Dex save: 1D20+3 = [8]+3 = 11
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 0/2 LR
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
The crystal is clear then it becomes cloudy then clear again to everyone but Kimet that is. Inside her mind Kimet can see halflings living and dying in this place the entire display lasts only a few seconds but Kimet now has a understanding that the stone around them is alive and can be coaxed to move and alter its shape,Kimet also now knows how to shape this rock.

GM: No special rules attaches you can just shape this halfling living rock stuff

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night

Kimet blinked in surprise and nearly dropped the crystal. “What in the blazing suns was that?” She returned the crystal to the altar and looked around at the frolicking reliefs on the wall. Then she looked up at the ceiling and extended her hand. Slowly the ceiling opened and reshaped into stairs going up, just as the vizier had done. It would allow them to follow now.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 0/2 LR
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: I'm assuming this is going to end in combat if that's the case Ini rolls anyone above a 20 may act. If combat isn't the objective then play on you have access to your companions and the vizier.

Remove ads