Darkwolf triumphs over Soth (Thank you to Vanor for judging)

Darkwolf

First Post
No, I think I'll stick with honor.

(and Vanor, that last set of moves consisted of 2 yen moves...but dont edit it if you dont feel like it)

Vanor

First Post
I went ahead and edited it. Yen wise, Darkwolf won 3 this fight, Soth won 2.

This actualy brings up a question... I didn't think that Soth ment to change the location to Madlands. It didn't make any sense, and Badlands could of made a big differance.

So what ablity should someone have to edit a post to fix a mistake? Editing a move would most likely be bad, but something like what happend here...

Darkwolf

First Post
I would say if realized immediately you can fix it...

If after the judge has judged or the other player has posted their move it stays..

MidKnight

First Post
In a situation like this, where it was painfully obvious, I'd allow the fighter to edit it - but I am somewhat biased here. ;)

Vanor

First Post
yeah...

To be honest I'm somewhat torn on this whole thing.

I'd say that yes, if Midknight noticed and edited it before I judged there wouldn't be a problem. But simply posting quickly shouldn't be required... What if he noticed the mistake, and then the boards crashed again?

But on the other claw ;) It should be the responceablity of the person posting to check for typos... I mean this is just a game, and the loss didn't hurt midnight all that much.

Perhaps it should be up to the other fighter... If say Darkwolf was felling generious, he could alow Midknight to edit the post after the fact, but it would be his call.

To be honest, I'm not sure what the best way to deal with this is.

Remove ads