Darkwolf triumphs over Soth (Thank you to Vanor for judging)

Vanor

First Post
ooc: Heh I was wondering what you were doing.

The dragon nods at the fighters

Much better moves this time, strong defenses on both part, quite an enjoyable show I must say.

The dragon breaths out twice, and sets too balls of flame on Darkwolfs side. He also flips Darkwolf a yen in payment of this rounds entertainment

Round 2;
2 points and 1 yen Darkwolf, 2 flags Darkwolf, 1 flag Soth

MidKnight

First Post
The Death Knight sneaks in and cuts across Darkwolf's neck with his black blade.

The snake cuts the fountain; blocks the speed of the weapon!

Vanor

First Post
Hmmm...

Devouring a villiage can be fun, but can also lead to indigestion, so be carefull... And I know all about how offensive battlements can be. Snakes cutting a fountan is strong, and the defense seems fitting. Even though Darkwolf's move was strong, it wasn't quite good enough.

The dragon breaths out a ball of flame and sets it adrift on Soths side.

Round 3;
Point Soth, 2 flags Darkwolf, 2 flags Soth

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf Hand #2
<MeowthBot> 1: The rose petal sings below the canyon; redirects the blood of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fox tumbles upon the island; defends against the cut of the rodent!
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword bows by the river; negates the assailment of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rabbit tumbles within the madlands; absorbs the efforts of the honor!
<MeowthBot> 5: The scorpion impales the vale; fends off the cut of the lightning! *yen+yen*

MidKnight

First Post
Soth's second hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The scorpion kicks the city; defends against the speed of the armor!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fang speaks in the midst of the pond; dominates the roar of the void!
<MeowthBot> 3: The thunder spins above the heavens; dodges the stab of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 4: The lizard sucker punches the wastelands; shreds the assailment of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 5: The spear strikes next to the foothills; dominates the edge of the battlements!

MidKnight

First Post
While he's being sneaky, Soth unloads a quick punch below the belt of Darkwolf.

The lizard sucker punches the wastelands; shreds the assailment of the reptile!

Vanor

First Post
Good round both of you, I enjoyed this one even more so then the one before.

However this is a dark day for the ranks of honor... Soths move was slightly better and he caries this round, as well as gaing 2 more yen.

The dragon breaths out a 3rd ball of flame for Soths side, and flips him 2 yen

Round 4;
Point and 2 yen Soth, 2 flags Darkwolf, 3 flags Soth

Darkwolf

First Post
The fox tumbles upon the island; defends against the cut of the rodent!

Fists of Fury!

The rose petal sings below the canyon; redirects the blood of the battlements!

Remove ads