Darkwolf triumphs over Soth (Thank you to Vanor for judging)

Vanor

First Post
Hmmm kicking a city vs a tumbling fox.

It's better to destroy a city, or perhaps kick a city's wall to get at the people inside it. Altho Darkwolf's move is not extreamly agressive, I applod his fluid motion.

The dragon breaths out 2 balls of flame and sends them over to Darkwolfs side

round 5;
2 points Darkwolf, 4 flags Darkwolf, 3 flags Soth

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf's third hand - look at the cuisine it finally gives me instead of the usual barf!
<MeowthBot> 1: The claw moves atop the vineyard; shields against the thrust of the battlements! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 2: The turtle flies from the mesa; reduces the speed of the lightbeam! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The thunder obliterates the pillars and unrelentingly rends the rain; fends off the aggression of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 4: The manticore eliminates the hells; removes the kick of the mind!
<MeowthBot> 5: The wolf swiftly bashes the prairie when it ferociously slashes the rainbow; conceals the offensive of the battlements! *yen*

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Soth's third hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The falcon sucker punches the mountain; blocks the throw of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 2: The lizard slashes with the ruins; removes the edge of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 3: The spear brutalizes the island; avoids the punch of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The blizzard seeks above the wastelands; averts the tempest of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The lotus blossom rides before the caves; shields against the quickening of the fortress!

Darkwolf

First Post
The wolf swiftly bashes the prairie when it ferociously slashes the rainbow; conceals the offensive of the battlements! *yen*

Fists of Fury!

The claw moves atop the vineyard; shields against the thrust of the battlements! *yen*

MidKnight

First Post
Lord Soth, with fists swinging, dives at Darkwolf. He brutalizes the fighter with punch after punch!

The spear brutalizes the island; avoids the punch of the rainbow!

Vanor

First Post
The dragon roars in approvement of this last round

Very nice round on both fighters parts, strong attacks, good defenses, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Darkwolfs defense was not quite as good as Soths, but even though soth defended well against part of Darkwolfs attack, He did not punch, and his two pronged attack was more then Soth could defend against.

The dragon inhailes the balls of flame and then shots them up into the air, singling the end of this match.

Round 6;
3 points, 2 yen and Match to Darkwolf

Darkwolf, you have beaten a mighty foe, and powerful warrior of darkness. You have the option of going to either Brown belt 2, or Knight of the Light 2, with a record is now 19-12.

Lord Soth, you have lost this round, but against a worthy foe. This loss has cost you a little, but has not slowed you down on your path of the dark side by much. You are now a Dark Knight 1, with a record of 16-13.

With that the dragon flaps his wings and flys off into the western sky.

ooc: I missed the 2nd yen move...

Last edited:

Remove ads