• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkwolf vs Ariel...again! (Sabaron judging)

Darkwolf

First Post
Brown Belt 2 (24-17)
Master of the Dojo of the Predator (10-8)
Signature Style TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICK; Dojo Style Phoenix ; Fist of Fury(x2); Chi Strike
Master of Emotions(avenging, ferocious, cautious, relentless, calm, confidant, joyful, courageous, wrathful, sad);
Master of Movement(Moving: crouching, falling, flying, falling, rolling, running, tumbling, leaping, twisting, balancing, speeding);
Yen: 1 Item: Grand Klaive - Sig Style Sword
YB Master Judge

I seek a fight from a fighter of the 3-5 tiers who is not named: Kazzt, Gray, or Meowth.
No styles matches.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"fine.....if NO ONE else is brave enough to fight you my former master...I will face you...."

Ariel Eastwind of Thorned Vine
Brown Belt 0
10/19

Graduate of the "Predator Dojo"
Founder of the "Thorned Vine Dojo"
Record: 5/7

Powers:
Sig Styles: Vine, Toad, Sword, Wolf, Scorpion
Dojo Style: Thorn
Fists of Fury (x2)
Chi Strike
Master of: Emotions, Movement

Possesions:
Yen: 5
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix)

Darkwolf

First Post
Ah..Ariel..back for another post-graduation lesson?
I have no problems giving you more instruction.

I find your neighbor to be cretinous, your house to be ill-conceived, and your reflexes to be honorless.

Sabaron

First Post
A lovely young woman approaches the two fighters. She is wearing a lavender kimono and has a lotus in her hair.

"My name is Lady Wei, and I can judge this fight."

"A pampered nephew? That's a complement... and calling his teachings awful when your dojo is doing worse is hardly an insult. Insults to DW."

Lady Wei has decreed this match to take place at the canyon north-east of the Altar of the Rainbow Circle on the dusk of the fan.

Darkwolf

First Post
7 flag speed strat...judge gen is up to him...
also if he wants to do the match solely here or a mix of chatroom and boards its also up to him.

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's First Hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The west wind strikes through the swamp; dodges the violence of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 2: The monkey drifts next to the canyon; redirects the kick of the plant!
<MeowthBot> 3: The thorn blasts the tower; averts the edge of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 4: The spider storms the mountain; scatters the terror of the foul!
<MeowthBot> 5: The vine stands in the midst of the canyon; dominates the roar of the canine and drifts below the cut of the fell dagger!

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The tiger vanquishes the temple; quells the violence of the comet and in addition it swims on top of the terror of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 2: The manticore removes the tundra; grasps the thrust of the fell dagger for it gracefully fends off the motion of the rosewood! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The frog leaps from the ricefield; appears near the offensive of the clouds!
<MeowthBot> 4: The northstar drops atop the gate; guards against the rising of the armor!
<MeowthBot> 5: The mongoose silences the ruins; protects against the punch of the amphibian!

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The superior tree overwhelms the badlands; conceals the push of the foul!
<MeowthBot> 2: The mantis punches the hells; dodges the quickening of the ape!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rose petal glides facing the coast; conceals the slash of the spirit!
<MeowthBot> 4: The dragon carves the foothills; shields the drive of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 5: The crane flies higher than the village; harshly quells the descent of the lily!

Remove ads