• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deadlands d20 In-Character

Karl Green

First Post
Doc_Souark said:
Last comment and I'll leave ya to it, you better rethink that about the house Karl. They got more grit then some folks I know .

hehe sorry it took me a bit to figure out what you were saying :) I was wandering what a "house" had to do with grit but then I spell things like that all the time... yea I might let some mean horse get some vitality in some situations

Karl Green

First Post
So lets see some more characters...

Hey if those interested would maybe post at least the outlines for your characters I can look them over and we can talk about them.

Does everyone get the VP/WP now?
Other Feats and Skills??

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Hey Karl... Since I know you play SW, if you have the Alien Anthology, look up the rules on creating new creatures from scratch. It'll give you a good idea of how many VP's different animals get.

Essentially, creatures have different "classes" (herd animal, predator, scavenger or parasite), and gain levels in them in a similar manner to characters... A riding horse, for example, might be a level 2 Herd Animal, a Cavalry Horse (Warhorse) might be a level 4 Herd Animal, and a mountain lion might be a level 6 Predator.

If you don't have the book, I could email you a quick outline of the Animal "classes".

Karl Green

First Post
Jack Haggerty said:
Hey Karl... Since I know you play SW, if you have the Alien Anthology, look up the rules on creating new creatures from scratch. It'll give you a good idea of how many VP's different animals get.

D'oh yea I have that book and spaced it. I do like the idea of adding in a little difference between Small and Large animals, but yea I like the "classes" for animals :)

Karl Green

First Post
OK we startin' on Monday...

Please post your characters over in Rogues Gallery. Also as there seems to be only 4 or 5 people interested (maybe as low as 3) I am thinking about letting you start at 2nd level. I will let you know by Sunday, depending on who posts there characters by then.

Last thing, put in a little note at the bottom of your history about how you are getting to Billings - train, horse, stage coach, walking, etc.

Remove ads