• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deadlands d20 In-Character

Karl Green

First Post
OK so the Rowdy and the Huckster are finished... just waiting on the Shaman and the Gunsligher...

I am not feel well at all today so I don't want to start anyway. What do you all feel about if I started you at 2nd level?? If we go that route your Vitality Point increase would be fixed (d6 =4; d8=6; d10=8 plus your CON bonus). You would also get some extra skill points but money ect would remain the same.

Karl Green

First Post
sorry for my slow replies all, I have been sick as a dog the last few days and my wife kept me away from the computer (seems to think I needed rest or something :))

Anyway I am still not 100% so I am going to dely the start until next Monday (4/1/02... oh good day).

Lets advance all your characters to 2nd level. You get a set number of Vitality points + CON modifier...
d6 = 4
d8 = 6
d10 = 8

Add your skill points (remember an additional 1 for being Human) and you Base Attack rolls and Saving Throws if they go up. Spell casts get a number of spells equal to their Intelligence (for Hucksters) or Wisdom (for Shaman and Blessed) modifier each time they level. You can pick 0 or 1st level spells.

Again sorry for the dely but my brain is just not working as good as I would like to really start now... hope this is ok with all.

Remove ads