• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Defunct] A Dark and Stormy Night

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Woo hoo! I scored 274 out of 300 on my state exam for certification in special education. First major state-imposed hurdle out of the way. I rule.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Congradulations, I guess that's been keeping you busy. Any chance of getting the next combat round up soon? Looking forward to it :).

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Congradulations, I guess that's been keeping you busy. Any chance of getting the next combat round up soon? Looking forward to it :).

Tomorrow evening. I've downed enough ginseng tea spiked with soju to kill the widespread pain associated with what feels the start of a headcold. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can concentrate well enough to put together a round of combat.

:D

Giant Boy

Explorer
However, I believe I get cover from the pillar. Cover prevents attacks of oppurtunity (p. 151 PHB). This is a rule I actually forgot.

Seeing as you actually went after Norim (and the enlarge spell) I'm not sure how I (it be an ad hoc judgement for me) or Mark Chance would rule your ability to attack and then move away 5ft. Norim is probably providing cover for the ogre.

Go team. I just hope nothing else rushes into the room.

I really don't get those rules that much, which is when the map comes in handy :). I hope nothing doen't rush in the room either, considering it might wake the ogre up...:eek:.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sorry I've been out of the loop. I've not had Internet access most of the week. Rassin-frassin Comcast.

I've got a long weekend. I'll get caught up ASAP.

Giant Boy

Explorer
Sorry I've been out of the loop. I've not had Internet access most of the week. Rassin-frassin Comcast.

I've got a long weekend. I'll get caught up ASAP.

Okay, though I didn't know you had already posted this though I have a feeling you did.

Just to make sure, can a 2nd-level half-crazed gnome warmage cast blade barrier?

Can somebody help me get xp points on my account so I won't feel down?:.-(

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads