• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Defunct] A Dark and Stormy Night

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Can somebody help me get xp points on my account so I won't feel down?:.-(

Patience young grasshopper. It will come with time. Xp is a sign of wisdom. (or hilarity ;)). As your post count rises, the rewards of XP will follow . . .

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The new turn is up! Yay!

We've at least temporarily lost Walking Dad (aka Xenon). I'm going to NPC him for now in hopes the WD can make it back to the game in a timely manner. After him being patient with my inconsistencies, it hardly seems fair to dump him because of problems on his end.

:D

Giant Boy

Explorer
Patience young grasshopper. It will come with time. Xp is a sign of wisdom. (or hilarity ;)). As your post count rises, the rewards of XP will follow . . .

Ah, Mister Miagi, now I understand... :D

IC: Gordon is wondering what the sceaming was by yelling at Dacen in exclamatory/interrogative style! ;)

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Well, it took some doing (and some minor DM fiating in a couple instances), but I got all of my games updated tonight. Not too bad for someone whose recently fought off strep and a runaway truck.

Giant Boy

Explorer
Thondor, honestly, I know why you killed the ogre, but I believe by doing that, you might have attracted something more deadly and intellegent.

:erm:

Thondor

I kinda thought I responded . . . oh yeah for some reason my computer was having a lot of trouble loading ENworld that night. I'll try to post 'something' in game.
I'm in the middle of moving out/in so it may be the last one for a few days.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Thondor, my dad hasn't been responding to the thread lately. None of ya have responded, WD is gone, stupid swine flu is out...:(

I'll get the game updated. And stop worrying about the swine flu. It's just a flu virus. We're not talking about a repeat of the early 20th-century flu pandemic.

Thondor

St. Culbert, Strength and Protection. dacen wasn't originally my character. He's actually kind of a nervous guy, but he believes strongly in justice and retribution. He also believes in saving those he knows he can save, which means this little prisoner plot twist could get complicated.

You know I wish the RG thread for this game wasn't so hard to find. I can usually bring it up if I just google it but that can be annoying.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads