[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: The Wild Hunt

Gomez

First Post
Janet Tyler

[sblock] Professor Camp laughs "No this is not a James Bond movie, Katrina. You have that pistol that we got for you? Bring it. Ok here is the situation. Two women are dead and it looks like the work of a serial killer. But from the reports, there are possible unnatural elements to the case. There is a task force forming to handle the case and one of our operatives, Blake Conrad, a FBI psychiatric consultant is part of it. He was the one who alerted us to the case. You are going to be assigned as Conrad's assistant. In addition to being my eyes and ears I want you to evaluate two possible candidates for joining Delta Green. A DEA agent by the name of Marcus Foster and Dr. Jonathan Anderson of the CDC. They are both being assigned to the task force and would make good recruits. Feel them out and see if they are good DG material. Any questions?"[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Janet Tyler : Female Computer Programmer

[sblock]"How should I keep in contact with you, Professor? Do you want me to take a laptop as well? It might be useful." She pauses a moment. "Contact Blake Conrad, right! Then check on DEA agent Marcus Foster and Dr. Jonathan Anderson of the CDC. If I determine that either or both are good material, how am I to proceed? Recruit them or report to you first?"
[/sblock]

Gomez

First Post
Janet Tyler
[sblock]"You can keep in touch with me through one of our secure servers by email. I know that I am asking a lot of you but we are stretched thin at the moment. Conrad will back you up though. Here is a plane ticket to New York City and some cash." He hands you an envelope with an airline ticket scheduled to leave tomorrow morning and $500 in cash. "Don't attempt to recruit Foster or Anderson until you give me a report on them and get my ok."[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

[sblock]Katrina nods and packs up a laptop. "What about traveling on the plane with the gun? Will there be any problems? I will confer with Conrad, then. I believe that is all. I best get some sleep before my trip."
[/sblock]

Gomez

First Post
Janet Tyler

[sblock]"Your right. I will get Conrad to provide you with a gun once you get there. Good luck Katrina and keep your eyes open."[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Janet Tyler : Female Computer Programmer

[sblock]Katrina heads home and packs for the trip. Then she sets her alarm and gets some sleep. The next morning she finishes packing and heads for the airport.
[/sblock]

Hrothgar

First Post
"Yes, Mr. Boulder, I have a minute. What would you like to discuss," Jonathan says coolly. Jonathan had little patience with lawyers, their beauracratic ways, and the endless red tape they were so apt to spill forth. Jonathan was also fighting an anxious feeling with this call. Damn. Did I do something wrong?

Gomez

First Post
Dr. Anderson

"I am currently forming a investigative task force that is looking into the deaths of two women in the New York City area. From the evidence it appears to be a serial killer. You name came up as a possible addition to the task force. Your medical knowledge would be very valuable to our investigation. I was hoping that you could come to New York to help us out." says the man over the phone.

Hrothgar

First Post
"Mr. Boulder, why exactly have you targeted me for this task force? I believe you could find someone more qualified and closer to New York and maybe save the taxpayers some green," Jonathan growls. Jonathan wipes his red, swollen eyes with the back of his hand. Damnit. I've only got my research group back on track. We've just started making some serious breakthroughs...why do I have to leave again? And those damn journals we found. I really want to know what's in those. "Look, Mr. Boulder. I'm tired and I don't mean to be rude. Tell me the truth. Why was I selected for this task force. No B.S."

Gomez

First Post
Dr. Anderson

"Well Dr. Anderson, I know that you have aided the Harrisonburg police and the DEA in a case a few months back. In fact, Agent Marcus Foster of the DEA has also been invited to join the task force. Your experience while limited in law enforcement is just what we need as some aspects of the case are how would you say....out of the norm."

Remove ads