• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA: [sblock]
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Yes, really," Zarina nods in agreement, holding her sister against her and continuing to stroke her comfortingly, "Whenever you need to relax and achieve symbiosis from natural spring water, just come here, and I'll always be here for you."
[/SBLOCK]
Just an FYI: I don't think that's a good way to reassure Molpe. It’s a quick way to remind her that she’s soon going to be traveling abroad (I might be assuming this but Molpe knows that these people want her to become an explorer, correct?) and won’t see anyone in this room again for a long time…

I figured I would tell you now instead of having the need to delete 10 or so posts down the road if things go wrong... [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Thanks, and it was a good idea, too. I changed the post. By the way, it looks like people may have dropped from Viridian Plague as well, in which case, as second alternate, you could get back in another character :)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Thanks, and it was a good idea, too. I changed the post.

Yeah, my post was still a real downer... I'm probably not in the right frame of mind to RP Molpe...

Rystil Arden said:
By the way, it looks like people may have dropped from Viridian Plague as well, in which case, as second alternate, you could get back in another character :)
What's the plot outline and character level for that one?
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads