D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
A Martial Artist wouldn't go around buying sex slaves, though...There's like a bajillion classes--why not play an Amaranthian or Chuliiti class to reflect her heritage? She'd make a rocking Amazon!

Because for her to have seen a Amazon in action would be a form of metagaming... She’s never see her Amaranthia homeland and I doubt any of the nymphs used for breading ever progressed in a class and the same goes true for Feldori… (Plus none of them have been done yet.)

If a Martial Artist has some sort of alignment requirement you really should list them... :(

[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
I did list them, in the class description.
So non chaotic is the issue? That hardly seems like a strong stance for frowning on slavery… A member of the Confederate Army would be more likely to be Lawful. (General Lee would have been LG)
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Slavery was also legal in the South--its something of the sum total of this guy that would cause problems. I have a really neat idea though--how about Ronin? I know you had an idea for a Ronin even before the hybrid, and Ronin would be perfect for a masterless Feldori/Nymph lost in the world and wanted on Lara Kai for a murder that she doesn't agree is murder. And who can say no to full base attack and 8 skill points? :)
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
Wait--I just realised we might not be on the same page--when you said 'make classes' did you just mean have me write up more of the ones I already made, or did you mean make an all-new class? Because I thought you meant the second one, but if its the first one, then I'll be happy to do it :)
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
khavren said:
Dang, wish I'd known about that change, it made my comment totally pointless and incorrect
Your comment was very important--its what helped me remember that I made a mistake--I did post an OOC post informing you all that I made a change based on that ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
:yawn: Heading off to bed after this last OOC post
[nag]What? No more IC posts?[/nag]

Seriously, I know you have a lot on your plate, so I can't complain if you only get a few IC posts. One per day per person is better than most games out there. Hopefully if/when we get togeather that will ease your burdon a bit. So just remember all my nagging, whining and complaing about not enough IC is all just for fun :)

Also, on a different note, what cleric/healer types are there out there as far as character classes? Sometimes it's hard to tell by a name, and I'm sort of curious (think about a potential Plague character, depending on how things breakdown and if you have room after BS gets the first alt slot in that one :))

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Slavery was also legal in the South--its something of the sum total of this guy that would cause problems.

Explain... I still don't see how a class with the ability to be true netural could have an issue doing something that socicity might not agree with.

Rystil Arden said:
I have a really neat idea though--how about Ronin? I know you had an idea for a Ronin even before the hybrid, and Ronin would be perfect for a masterless Feldori/Nymph lost in the world and wanted on Lara Kai for a murder that she doesn't agree is murder. And who can say no to full base attack and 8 skill points? :)

Someone like me who wants Monk abilities...
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases