• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit Gameday II: Dec 4th AFTERMATH!!!

Quickbeam

Explorer
Campbell and JD:
I know the game has not yet been determined as M&M, but given the vocalized support thus far I'm betting it will be. That said, at least two of my gaming buddies (one of whom will likely check the boards today; the other is out of town until this weekend) are going to be interested in this option.

Halma:
If you needed an afternoon slot, I'd be happy to place you in my game since I had the pleasure of participating in yours this weekend. But since you need a morning slot I will simply cross my fingers and hope you find seat in a game which appeals to your interests.

Halma

First Post
Quickbeam said:
Halma:
If you needed an afternoon slot, I'd be happy to place you in my game since I had the pleasure of participating in yours this weekend. But since you need a morning slot I will simply cross my fingers and hope you find seat in a game which appeals to your interests.

Thanks for the offer, but allas I do need a morning game. I just noticed that one of the morning games was a Mutants and Master Minds game, and I would love to give it a try. So sign me up for the MM game in the morning slot if it is still available.

Thanks guys,

Halma

OK, great. I'll wait for the description to update the main page, plus this serves as a friendly *BUMP* to get us off page 5.

Meanwhile, it looks like, Campbell, you've got an instant four or so gamers in your game already, with possibly two more in the wings. We might yet need a fifth game in the morning after all, if all our morning games turn up full more than a month before the gameday.

qstor

Adventurer
KnowTheToe said:
What is Mutants & Masterminds?

Its a d20 based super heros game that has won rave reviews. There's more info on greenronin.com which takes you to another site. I have 3 of the books but haven't found the time or group to play. The artwork is fantastic.

In other news...My Southern Oakland Cty gaming group lost its place to play and 2 players if anyone is interested in a 3.5e Greyhawk home game.

Mike

Remove ads