• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit Gameday II: Dec 4th AFTERMATH!!!

reanjr

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
[*]"Many Happy Returns"
DM: Quickbeam
System: d20 Modern
Setting: Shadow Chasers, with a hint of Urban Arcana
Characters: Pregens will be posted ahead of time for player selection
Summary: Your team's recent accomplishments have drawn recognition and praise from the powers that be within Department-7. However, the reward for this increased attention is a new assignment which is darker and more dangerous than anything your training ever anticipated. A spree of ritualisitc murders is underway, and in its wake lies a litter of bodies missing various limbs and organs. Whatsmore, the city museum is ready to open its most noteworthy exhibit in decades, but strange events and anonymous warnings surround the entire affair. Can our heroes uncover the insidious truth in time to save the day?
Players:
  1. shadowlight
  2. Joshua Dyal
  3. Campbell
  4. broghammerj
  5. reanjr

I have a buddy who would like to sign up for this game. His handle's Fatman.

qstor

Adventurer
Kender42 said:
I prefer a 4 color style myself. But am open to most anything.

I'd like 4 color too. But I'm not sure if the game will run next to the Steading of the Hill Giant Chief.

Mike

qstor

Adventurer
For Steading of the Hill Giant Chief if you guys want to make up 10th level PC's e-mail me off boards at qstor_67@yahoo dot com for some creation rules.

Mike

qstor said:
I'd like 4 color too. But I'm not sure if the game will run next to the Steading of the Hill Giant Chief.
I'm not sure what you mean. You can't be in the M&M game, because you're running Steading in the same slot!

Quickbeam

Explorer
All of the confusion these last two thread pages has become quite amusing...and yet it's totally unnecessary. Please take a moment to read the first page or so in full detail. If you need a good point of reference look at the recent Chicago Gameday thread -- which happens to be the event model we are using.

Simply stated, there are two "slots" (which is to say time slots) during which games will be running CONCURRENTLY. All of the morning slot games will be played during the same block of time at tables in the gaming room. Then we will break for lunch, and resume with the various afternoon game sessions. If you have volunteered to run a game in the morning you cannot also play a game in the morning, given the current laws of physics. Same goes for the afternoon sessions. Attendees who are not running any games may elect to participate in the offered game sessions in either or both the morning and afternoon slots.

BTW Josh, my game is now full. Please update the event listing accordingly.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Things do NOT look good for me making it the Detroit gameday on the 4th of December. I should probably make it official, which I am so as not to keep folks guessing. Yup. This is official notification. No me on the 4th. My apologies. This really sucks.

Halma

First Post
Mark said:
Things do NOT look good for me making it the Detroit gameday on the 4th of December. I should probably make it official, which I am so as not to keep folks guessing. Yup. This is official notification. No me on the 4th. My apologies. This really sucks.

If Mark cannot DM in the Afternoon slot, I am whiling to DM an Ebberon Game. I would like to do the Adventure in the back of the Campaign book, and or if people have all read this one, I can also do the Shadows of the last War Adventure. I will allow for Character Creation prior to the game (1st lvl for the Adventure in the back of the Campaign book, or 2nd Lvl for the Shadows of the last war). Let me know if anyone is interested.

Halma

Remove ads