• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit Gameday II: Dec 4th AFTERMATH!!!

Quickbeam

Explorer
OK, I've decided that in the interest of fairness I will not post the pregen PC's for my afternoon d20 Modern game ahead of time. This way everyone will see the available options simultaneously...and I can continue crafting background info right up until the day of our big event. It also makes life easier if there are any last minute cancellations/drop-ins.

I hope this note finds you all doing well and I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. Cheers :cool: !

Last edited:

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I'll still run M&M in the AM. Details should be ironed out on Thursday. In the meantime, you can go ahead and create a PL 10 hero who has a reason to be enrolled at Clairemont Academy.

qstor

Adventurer
I made 5 10th pre-gens for players for "Steading of the Hill Giant Chief"

An elven female ranger/archer
A human female Fighter 1/Cleric 9 of Mayaheine
A human male paladin 10
A human sorcerer 10
And a male halfing rogue 10.

Two guys contacted me off boards about making their own PCs and I made a few extras in case the rest of the players didn't have ones.

See everyone on Saturday!

Mike

qstor

Adventurer
I have dinner date with the non-gamer wife at 6pm in Macomb so I'll have to drop out of the evening slot. Thanks to Joshua for setting this up!

In another note...there's an RPGA convention at Pandemonium the weekend of January 8th, 2005 for those folks interested it will offer Living Force, Living Death, Living Arcanis and Living Greyhawk.

Mike

shadowlight

First Post
qstor said:
In another note...there's an RPGA convention at Pandemonium the weekend of January 8th, 2005 for those folks interested it will offer Living Force, Living Death, Living Arcanis and Living Greyhawk.

I'll try to be there for the Living Greyhawk and Living Force ... if they're doing any low-level adventures.

I just talked to Jason at Pandemonium, and it looks like we're good to go on Saturday. I'll check in again with Brandon (the owner) tomorrow (he's not in today) just to make sure.

Two more days!

Kender42

Explorer
Announcement

Due to some very very unfortunate circumstances*, runecaster and I will be unable to make Gameday on saturday. I am sorry about the short notice. :(

* Circumstances are: I worked for a company called "The CyberNET Group" here in Grand Rapids. A lot of people probably right now, are wincing in sympathy.. Well we were hoping to get our final paychecks yesterday or today, and due to the FBI freezing all of the companies monies, I will probably never get another dime, including the last 2.5 weeks worth of pay I am due.

Hence, the 1/8 of a tank of gas I have has to last me until I get a new job, and I can't afford to drive runecaster and I over to Detroit. I am very sorry about this, and the last minute-ness. I had hoped right until today to be able to go, but unless some miracle happens now, I'm out of luck.

Everyone please have fun for me tho! :)

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I'm deeply sorry for your circumstances Kender. Due to the lack of players, I'm thinking that I should probably withdraw my game from the schedule.

Remove ads