D&D General Digital Maps for Roll20

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
FYI, the "walls" between levels are balcony/short walls, not full height walls which would completely separate the different elevations.

The sections to the northeast and southeast are much higher "balconies" from which Vecna can watch his lair in relative safety. I don't know if you followed the last Vecna Battle thread, but there is more descriptions in there if you get a chance to review it.
Thank you, that's good to know! Will definitely give it another read to get the details right.

--

A dark jungle. A group of adventurers sent to put an end to the evil forces of the Old Warlord. Beneath the pouring rain and using the thicket as cover, the heroes wait patiently to strike the bloodthirsty warriors.

A well-placed arrow, a perfectly timed thrust, a clean slash. One by one they go down, the plan working perfectly so far. They blend perfectly into the jungle, not giving their enemies any chance to act.

But something else is there with them. Invisible it stalks its adventuring prey. Stealthier than any of them, it takes them by surprise. Now the hunters are at the mercy of a bigger predator. Can they survive this dangerous encounter with such creature?

Jungle Path 30x30

JunglePathPublic.jpg

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Great battlemap as always. I really like that most of your maps have multiple elevations.

If you have any questions or want clarifications on Vecna's lair, again let me know--I am online here just about daily (sad, but true ;) ).

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Great battlemap as always. I really like that most of your maps have multiple elevations.

If you have any questions or want clarifications on Vecna's lair, again let me know--I am online here just about daily (sad, but true ;) ).
Thank you very much! I'll be sure to do that should I need additional info 😁.

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
A powerful curse has befallen one of our heroes. A fatal blow has sent the kind druid to the grave, and dark magic is preventing the resurrection.

The rest of the group consulted with wise wizards and mad mages, and they have finally found the answer they’ve been seeking: an artifact able to bring back their companion from the dead no matter what.

A secret, sacred tree is hidden in a location only known to the druids of old and through exciting adventures they’ve reached the mighty tree. Its fruit, from which life energy can be channeled is the objective.

But taking it is no easy task, for ancient guardians guard the precious, juicy artifacts able to lift the curse.

Sacred Tree 22x33

SacredTreePublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Foul experiments from mad scientists are wandering behind every corner of the dark temple. Born from an unholy ichor made from the most blasphemous materials, these creatures are created to serve their dark masters.

But there’s one fiend in particular that has the potential to be a destructive force like no other.

Located at the heart of the temple in an enormous room full of the disgusting liquid, this abomination has almost finished being created.

If the heroes are fast enough, and skilled enough to beat the challenges present, then they just might get a chance to destroy the creature before all hell breaks loose.

Dark Temple Interior 24x30

DarkTempleInteriorPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
The evil rulers of the Old Order have finally been defeated. The battle was long and difficult and not all our heroes made it out alive. Despite it all, smiles were drawn on the survivor’s faces and with a final hurrah they prepared to go into the sunset.

But their celebration must be cut short. A tremor is felt.

The mighty castle starts to crumble, and the adventurers make a run for it. Avoiding the falling debris, they head out to the exit, but the very earth starts to rupture, and its hot insides start to pour out.

To top it all off, the remaining evil armies are still out for blood, loyal to the end they won’t let the heroes go through.

Can the remaining party members make a successful escape?

Ruins By The Lava River 22x33

RuinsLavaRiverPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Surrounded by the wilderness, the party of adventurers marches on to reach the next beacon of civilization.

Now tired by walking for hours on end, they look for a place to camp. Some remnants of other intelligent beings are found by them. But a careful examination doesn’t reveal anything useful.

Confidently they set up camp, they take turns on watch duty, but even that isn’t enough to spot the stealthy enemies who’ve been stalking them since the beginning.

Can they survive an ambush once more?

Forest Wilderness 22x33

ForestWildernessVol5Public.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Through masterful bartering the party has acquired a map with the location of a very ancient Pharaoh’s tomb. Located deep in the hot desert’s sands the Tomb is said to guard amazing treasures of old.

The heroes embark on a journey, braving terrible foes along the way. The sun’s heat their constant enemy and companion, they finally reach the once-thought lost place.

To their surprise, old magic is still at work, still protecting the resting place of the renowned ruler. Crystal sentries and guards that come from beyond the grave prepare to fend off the intruders before they can even set one foot inside.

Ancient Pharaoh's Tomb Entrance 22x33

AncientPharaohsTombEntranceU.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
In a kingdom there are many checkpoints across the main roads. They serve as a way to keep bandits and other undesirable creatures away from the good people of the realm. Merchants also find them quite useful, for they help to bring their goods faster and more efficiently.

This is one of such checkpoints. Guarded by many soldiers, it protects one important trade route and the entrance to an old mine. The mine used to be quite an important source of iron in the days of yore, but alas it has long been exhausted.

Yet the checkpoint’s gates still stand, offering a good advantage to those who defend them.

It’s a shame though, that the adventurers are not welcome in this realm. And they will have to come up with a plan to go through unnoticed, or risk having another bloody battle in their hands.

Forest Gates 22x33

ForestGatesVol2Public.jpg

Remove ads